Saberwing Forums
Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Saber Wing Forum (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: Smallville season 9 promo trailer (/thread-3747.html)

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Cillian Harth - 05-08-2010

This is just epic :O

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Meparch - 05-08-2010

I heard this got renewed once again. I remember old ghost going on about this show back in LSF days. They must have a pretty good retirement plan on this show for all those people to keep doing it for so long.

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - kateria - 05-08-2010

Lol .... there gonna cliffhang it just like the last 8 years ended . An there won't be any superman costume worn this season ender . Not as long as they got that turd hole tom welling involved with directing and prodicing as he's already claimed a few hundred times over . Only way he wears the tights is when the series is over an done . Kaput .

So if there's a season 10 ... Expect more of the ohh I'm a chicken shit I can't fly wahhh . an the whole blur shit to continue for another season of horribly written storylines with more plot holes then swiss cheese .

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Cillian Harth - 05-08-2010

kateria Wrote:Lol .... there gonna cliffhang it just like the last 8 years ended . An there won't be any superman costume worn this season ender . Not as long as they got that turd hole tom welling involved with directing and prodicing as he's already claimed a few hundred times over . Only way he wears the tights is when the series is over an done . Kaput .

So if there's a season 10 ... Expect more of the ohh I'm a chicken shit I can't fly wahhh . an the whole blur shit to continue for another season of horribly written storylines with more plot holes then swiss cheese .

There is going to be a season 10 and rumor has it, that it will be the last season for smallville, so it would make sense to bring in the red and blue costume now.

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - kateria - 05-08-2010

then maybe we'll get some more quality programming on television . 10 years of 9021hoe in halloween costumes with teen angst . Will finally end . But I doubt it .... Since everyone keeps saying the show is ending after every season for the last 3 years ... Hell at least the actor who played lex was smart an got off that ship before the train wreck completly derailed .

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Meryl Haddox - 05-08-2010

Only sci-fi show I've seen that was worth the 10 seasons it had was Stargate SG-1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Superman is a joke and the most overrated superhero of all time. I'd get into this a bit more, but I've gotta head for work now, later all

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Cillian Harth - 05-09-2010

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Only sci-fi show I've seen that was worth the 10 seasons it had was Stargate SG-1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Superman is a joke and the most overrated superhero of all time. I'd get into this a bit more, but I've gotta head for work now, later all

you should watch the season finale next week, because Smallville season 9 has been awesome, I hope season 10 delivers the same if not better.

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - kateria - 05-09-2010

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Only sci-fi show I've seen that was worth the 10 seasons it had was Stargate SG-1. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Superman is a joke and the most overrated superhero of all time. I'd get into this a bit more, but I've gotta head for work now, later all

QFT !!!!

Now if only the networks had a given Bablyon 5 a full 10 years ...

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Jayce - 05-09-2010

I'm still bitter about losing Firefly so soon...

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Sabriel777 - 05-09-2010

Jayce Wrote:I'm still bitter about losing Firefly so soon...

100% agreed!!!!! I love that show, and I soo wish it had survived longer... now that would be an IP to make an awesome Sci Fi MMO from.. I love the whole Wild West/space travel idea, and the setting they had could have been amazing.. Especially since they would have a fair amount of freedom to take the storyline where they wanted...

And, I am still pissed that they killed Wash off in Serenity.. Alan Tudyk ftw!

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Meryl Haddox - 05-09-2010

kateria Wrote:QFT !!!!

Now if only the networks had a given Bablyon 5 a full 10 years ...

Agreed

Jayce Wrote:I'm still bitter about losing Firefly so soon...

Agreed

Sabriel777 Wrote:100% agreed!!!!! I love that show, and I soo wish it had survived longer... now that would be an IP to make an awesome Sci Fi MMO from.. I love the whole Wild West/space travel idea, and the setting they had could have been amazing.. Especially since they would have a fair amount of freedom to take the storyline where they wanted...

And, I am still pissed that they killed Wash off in Serenity.. Alan Tudyk ftw!

Agreed!!!

EDIT: Cill, I watched that trailer, and I don't have a damn clue what's happening in it, so no interest, sorry bud

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Jayce - 05-09-2010

The universe would make a good MMO background, they'd just have to do something 'new', as it were, for MMOs to attract people (tho...I bet a lot of MMO players are Firefly fans).

It'd also make a good universe for scifi books, I'd think. I wonder if they've written any. (I stopped keeping track of scifi books 10 years ago)

Smallville season 9 promo trailer - Cillian Harth - 05-14-2010

What an awesome, epic episode this turned out to be WOW :O

To watch it online go here, it's well worth the watch