Saberwing Forums
Goodbye Galaxies - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Goodbye Galaxies (/thread-4008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Goodbye Galaxies - Meryl Haddox - 07-29-2011

Cillian and I are going to make a Death Trooper run tomorrow (being Friday) night, likely around 7 or 8ish for any who'd like to join in

Cillian figures the ability to log in for free is part of SOE's 'apology' for fucking up so badly with their security, I figure he's likely right, so I'll take advantage of all the free time I can in SWG, unfortunately that won't likely last long either though because the game is still freakin' boring <_<

Goodbye Galaxies - Hanak - 07-29-2011

If my parents weren't coming down, Imogen and I would join you guys.

Goodbye Galaxies - SBRLady_Polgara - 07-29-2011

I may pop in... depends on whether I am babysitting or not..

Goodbye Galaxies - Meryl Haddox - 07-29-2011

We could always resched for another day if you guys would like

Goodbye Galaxies - Zombie - 07-29-2011

Ok...after Oct 15, SWG will be free until shut down. I ask who would be willing to visit whats left of CH and take a few screenshots before the lights dim?

Goodbye Galaxies - Starfire - 07-31-2011

I already took a crapload of screens of CH before we lost Metropolis status. =)

Goodbye Galaxies - Meparch - 08-14-2011

Hanak Wrote:I'm going to top off my accounts I have access to (D'hors, Underdark, and Imo'gen) so they will run through September 15th.

I may have a few extras....

So I tried to log in today, all I got was the free 14 day trial. I am not sure they even still know I had that game. Do they do account wipes? Gives me the option to subscribe to Everquest II but wants me to activate or try game for the rest on the list including SWG. I think it was me to put in the CD key as if I don't own the game. Not sure however. The subscribe button for EQII leads to a list of expansion, least I think that is what the list is. I know it won't install EQII, it errors out. Hitting the "subscribe to Station Access" leads to an error, page not found. It's as if SOE suddenly hates money.

Anyways, if you have one of those cards that you aren't going to use, I wouldn't object to taking the code to see if I can't just activate and have access to my old account. Thanks.

Goodbye Galaxies - Zombie - 08-14-2011

Hey Mep, if you haven't logged in at last the last 6 months, you should be on the 45 day free period which was awarded due to the hacking incident.

Check your subscription details.

It seems to have given it too EQII. I think it forgot I had SWG.

Ok, logged into the wrong account.

Starfire Wrote:I already took a crapload of screens of CH before we lost Metropolis status. =)

Well I was hoping for a bit more than that Tongue

Archangel Wrote:Ok, logged into the wrong account.

Good deal.

Gah nevermind (forgot there is already a thread for this).

Goodbye Galaxies - Underdark - 08-14-2011

I tried to log in, and I get stuck on the "connecting to log in server" portion, and can't seem to get past that.

Underdark Wrote:I tried to log in, and I get stuck on the "connecting to log in server" portion, and can't seem to get past that.

If you just re-installed, make sure your running it as admin. I had though that it could've been a restart (SS was having issues of missing starports etc) but I was able to login.