Saberwing Forums
Goodbye Galaxies - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Goodbye Galaxies (/thread-4008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Goodbye Galaxies - Hanak - 08-14-2011

Archangel Wrote:So I tried to log in today, all I got was the free 14 day trial. I am not sure they even still know I had that game. Do they do account wipes? Gives me the option to subscribe to Everquest II but wants me to activate or try game for the rest on the list including SWG. I think it was me to put in the CD key as if I don't own the game. Not sure however. The subscribe button for EQII leads to a list of expansion, least I think that is what the list is. I know it won't install EQII, it errors out. Hitting the "subscribe to Station Access" leads to an error, page not found. It's as if SOE suddenly hates money.

Anyways, if you have one of those cards that you aren't going to use, I wouldn't object to taking the code to see if I can't just activate and have access to my old account. Thanks.

I'll be sending out 2 codes to each person who said they need one via PM, now - no guarantees they will work though. I marked through most of them I used but not all of them.

Goodbye Galaxies - Zombie - 08-14-2011

Hanak Wrote:I'll be sending out 2 codes to each person who said they need one via PM, now - no guarantees they will work though. I marked through most of them I used but not all of them.

I know I'm late, but if you still have one left after everyone else gets theirs...

Goodbye Galaxies - Jayce - 08-15-2011

I'm going to resub this month to make sure I can play until the end. I hope to run into some of you peoples.

Goodbye Galaxies - Hanak - 08-15-2011

Jayce! Are you joining us for TOR good sir?

Goodbye Galaxies - Jayce - 08-15-2011

We'll see. We're trying real hard to pay down my school debt, and I'm not sure I can drop $15 bucks a month on a game. I would definately like to play with you guys, tho!

Goodbye Galaxies - Hanak - 08-15-2011

That's very noble, my wife and I are in the same boat. We decided to give up some Braums Ice cream and stop drinking pop. Cause when you think of it - it's only 50 cents a day and that's a can of pop.

Goodbye Galaxies - Meparch - 08-15-2011

Of all the reasons to stop drinkning pop, playing a video game seems to be the least healthy.

Goodbye Galaxies - Jayce - 08-21-2011

And of course, here at the end, it looks like they did a space update.

Goodbye Galaxies - Zombie - 08-21-2011

GCW2 was announced at least 3 months ago, way before the shutdown was announced. But the timing was not thought out very well.

Goodbye Galaxies - Meparch - 08-22-2011

It's not like they did a big ranger update and bring out a new expantion with creature handler bonuses only to roll out the NGE a week later......

Goodbye Galaxies - Starfire - 08-22-2011

Yeah, that was a douche move. They got sued for it too.

Goodbye Galaxies - Hanak - 08-27-2011

Okay, for those who requested - I sent out one code, seems the ones that I thought were good really weren't. I do have one 60-day gamecode left if one of them doesn't work or someone else needs it badly.

Goodbye Galaxies - Jayce - 08-27-2011

So, if I understand correctly, if I want to play now...I'll need to pay for 2 months? Once before September 15 and then it'd charge me again once before October 15?

I'm in now, but it must be some sort of retry the game trial or something since I've not given my cc information, and am a little nervous to...

And I bought a used assus mobo for my amd 64, so I'm back up on my desktop and can actually play swg for realz. Unfortunately I had to reinstall win7 to get it to boot, and have to reinstall everything...and hack the windows authentic thing since I lost my activation code...

Goodbye Galaxies - Zombie - 08-27-2011

Jayce Wrote:So, if I understand correctly, if I want to play now...I'll need to pay for 2 months? Once before September 15 and then it'd charge me again once before October 15?

I'm in now, but it must be some sort of retry the game trial or something since I've not given my cc information, and am a little nervous to...

And I bought a used assus mobo for my amd 64, so I'm back up on my desktop and can actually play swg for realz. Unfortunately I had to reinstall win7 to get it to boot, and have to reinstall everything...and hack the windows authentic thing since I lost my activation code...

Its been simplified:

Who Is Eligible?

We know that a lot of you are interested in rejoining the community to be with us for the Star Wars Galaxies galaxy-ending in-game event. To be part of this event, you must have an active paid SWG Game subscription or active Game Pass or SOE All Access Game Pass, and your account must be in good standing (not suspended or banned), on September 15, 2011.

If you’ve been away from SWG and you’re looking to return for the final chapter and the galaxy-ending event please log into your Station Account and purchase a 30-day SWG Game Pass to reactivate your account. You will only be charged once and you will be able to play SWG through to the end of the game in December. If you have a non-recurring SWG Game Pass (for example, if you’re playing on a pre-paid game card) please log into your Station Account and click on GAME PASS INFO to confirm whether your SWG Game Pass will still be active on September 15, 2011. If not, and you wish to play through to the galaxy-ending event, please purchase additional game time so that your account will be active on September 15, 2011.

Recurring SWG Game Passes will not be billed after September 15, 2011. Recurring SOE All Access Game Passes will continue to be billed after that date.

We hope that you decide to join us, as we look forward to sharing the final chapter with our awesome community!

For more information, please see our original announcement or ask your specific questions below.

Goodbye Galaxies - Jayce - 08-27-2011

Thanks Zombie!