Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The fight for the Black Hole.

Another guild declared late and is making a push for first. They are making a lot of points quickly, and while we are holding our lead, it is close. We need everyone to contribute as much as you can. Every little bit helps.

Thank you for all that you do.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

My internet connection's been on the fritz (too laggy for much gameplay), but I just logged in to start up some crafting.

My apologies this past week my contributions wasn't much at all. I've been restocking supplies as fast as possible. You guys deserve a pat on the back for answering Kirby's call and boy was it loud and clear. Well done guys, well done. We stole another one outside of Total War which is awesome. We're going to get that Galactic Conqueror title eventually.

My suggestion is this, we should have some sort of planning meeting once a week with conquest. It would be a good way to see how people are on supplies and if anyone needs anything, etc.

Good news for me is I got one good supply so if we're in another fight outside of Total War, I'm good to go if needed. I have a two pronged attack now for farming.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not the regular Black Hole daily... Hanak 4 4,650 07-28-2012, 07:03 AM
Last Post: Pallos
  Companion Fight Night 3/5/2012 Hanak 2 3,746 03-06-2012, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Marce
  Operation Black-Silver Crystal Starfire 0 2,901 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: