Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attention All Sabers!

Sabers, bioware has posted changes to conquest. The big change is crafting. We will no longer be able to craft vast amounts for points. Since some of us have big caches, I'd like for us to go all out on a conquest week before the change in oct. Unfortunately, there's no all out galactic war this month. So, what I'm asking is for us to plan for one of the upcoming weeks and hit it hard. This might be the last world we have an opportunity to win for awhile. If you have mats stored away for conquest might as well burn them up for this.

Hopefully Taris will come up so we can win it for Kirby the poison king.

Taris isn't coming up sadly, but that is a prime candidate for the next Total War. Tatooine, and Makeb are in the new few weeks though. Either would be a nice addition.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

With the school year starting, I won't be on much, but let me know which week we choose and I can at least log on to do some crafting.

Our crafters are making a push for Section X this week. Any help is appreciated.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

We're in strike range of first place and 56k currently out of second place. My chips are all for this week so any help you guys can give us I'd definitely appreciate.

I'd like to put together some dreadtooth groups together for points. The bigger the group, more points.

If we don't win, I'm gonna try to make sure we ain't beat by a guild called the "Space Cowboys." Oh hell noes! :rocket:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sabers TOR List Hanak 118 53,062 08-21-2011, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Zombie