Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on Me

Heya guys and gals,

Kirby gave me a promotion to conquest co-leader along with Griff, so I'll do the very best that I can with my position. I know 4.0 will present challenges and changes to conquest so I will work hard to keep Saberwing up there. Until 4.0 comes out I won't know exactly how changes will affect things. Hopefully after first week or two we'll be able to plan more once we figure out the changes and stuff.

For me, I wanted to let you guys know that Sonya is going to be in more of a role like Anak'Krakatoa is for me. Mezmeron will be my new main which is why I had Kirby promote him. What I want out of Mez is a dual dps/healer with sets of eq for each situation. Going to take a bit to do that. Dps will be taken care of first. He's the same class as Sonya too. I got a bunch of work to do for gsf for this guy too so it'll be fun to re-max ships.

Finally, wanted to say thank you to everyone that pitched in this week for section x. I know we had a hard fight for most of the week, but you all should be proud that we beat a strong and fairly large imp guild. I think Thursday/Friday were the deciding days and the fact we erased their 700k lead was pretty awesome to say the least. Section X doesn't come up much for conquest like it did once so to get it out of the way is great. I most definitely feel that the title for getting all the worlds are within our grasp. We can get there, it'll take time, but certainly its in our grasp to do. :thumbsup:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jedi Consular Update kateria 13 7,644 08-05-2011, 10:46 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  crafting update: crew skills Cillian Harth 6 4,823 12-03-2010, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Update: New Huttball Zone coming! Hanak 0 3,199 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Section X Update IamtheKrack 0 1,632 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: