Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Wednesday Ops Group

Hi everyone, this will be the thread to organize our new or renewed Wednesday Ops Group.

Permanent members right now are:

Tanks:
Marouque
Emeraude

DPS:
Nelix
Hanak
Shania
Sonya
<open slot>

Healer:
Aarronn
<open slot>

Poeple who said they might come from time to time eventually:
Xull (healer)
Mathon?

We'll be running as usual every Wednesday from 8:00pm EST to max. 11:00pm EST. Please be there at least 10 minutes ahead of time.

If needed, we might organize extra runs for Friday or other days separately.

Please post here, if you would like to become part of the Team. We'll setup a rotation if we're more than 8 people or could even try 16-man operations if there is enough demand.
[Image: 70da112970815893.png]

You might want to find a full time replacement for me (Xull). I'm not sure when I'll be back on a consistent basis. Maybe just throw me in as a 'spare' for now.

Hey guys, sorry I didn't make the raid tonight. I haven't been feeling well so I laid down and basically conked out until about 15 minutes ago.

No problem Sonya, but please leave a message here before the ops starts (if you can) next time so we don't wait too long before finding a replacement.

I would've left a message, but I was pretty much out asleep is why I didn't.

Will probably be 30-40 min late tonight. Replace me if needed. Hanak should be around.
[Image: a88dbc04c9c13c27.png]

I'm not sure about tonight. Hoping we can make it but the baby is sick again with a fever Sad Really sorry

Hi, I saw the login note about there being an opening in the ops group. Not sure if that was with regards to me or not. Just an update: At my first meeting for the show I'm in, I got a calendar. It turns out that I won't have any Wednesday rehearsals for some time, at least a month. I just thought I'd mention it. It's OK if someone else wants to jump in, though. But I'm apparently available.

Incidentally, this is the first time I've logged into the forums for . . . um, two years?

- Emerald (Emeraude) / Zany, etc., wife of DDD and corny joke-maker extraordinaire

The message in the guild message in Old Republic was an effort to help us get alternates and to provide information for newbies who may not know that we run ops. I still would prefer to be an alternate rather than having the weekly obligation, so technically the spot I am filling is currently an opening, hence the wording. Just thought I should clarify.

Marcel, hanak and I will probably not make tonight as he has a school banquet and I am going with him. We'd be home most likely at starting time, then be putting kiddo to bed.

We'll just take a break this week then. Only 5 of us were online. See you again next Wednesday.

Hanak will not be joining tonight. He has a lot on his plate for the ending school semester.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Form a Group Hanak 0 6,060 04-07-2012, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Afternoon Ops Group - 12/18 Hanak 8 5,640 12-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Wednesday 9 EST Operations Group Hanak 0 2,390 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Last Night Ops Group IamtheKrack 0 1,594 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  My Friday Raid Group IamtheKrack 0 2,088 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Wensdays Op group. Visèrys 0 4,218 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Operation Sign-up, Wednesday June 29, 2016 Marce 0 2,373 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: