Saberwing Forums
Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... (/thread-2869.html)

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Meryl Haddox - 07-29-2007

Canceled my subscription today at 7:15 PM EST. My reasons being, PvP doesn't interest me in Galaxies, PvE is boring and I dislike having my ass kicked by NPC's I used to be able to tool, and RP sucks cause no one usually wants to RP with me and/or ignores me. Galaxies is on it's deathbed as well, and there's nothing SOE can do to save it, all I ever do mostly is log on and chat with people, then log off, sometimes not even that. It's just taken me this long to get around to canceling haha. I'll still be around on the forums, you guys can't get rid of me that easily hehe :vespa:

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Quinlin - 07-29-2007

BAM!

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Meryl Haddox - 07-29-2007

:lol:

BTW QuorTek, if you want your stuff back, it'll cost you 1 million dollars (Canadian funds seeing as how American funds aren't worth much anymore hehe)

Just kidding, I can log in both accounts till August 13 for Ayame/Jania and the 25 for Tyr/Meryl

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Sonic - 07-29-2007

Speaking of stuff... What the Hell ever happened to Scythe's shields? And why the Hell don't I have them?

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Starfire - 07-30-2007

That sucks. Just don't leave Meryl. I'll be around until the servers shut off, although I agree the game is dying. Or died a long time ago and keeps twitching.

Let us all hope for a KOTOR Bioware MMO eh?

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - NightFire - 07-30-2007

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
That sucks. Just don't leave Meryl. I'll be around until the servers shut off, although I agree the game is dying. Or died a long time ago and keeps twitching.

Let us all hope for a KOTOR Bioware MMO eh?

Meh, hope is evil Tongue

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Zombie - 08-08-2007

As soon as chapter 8 comes out (space) more people will come back but sadly it is dying. Im seriously hoping for a server merge, so I wont have to log into both of my accounts so I can have someone to talk to!

Hey I just had a thought (scary I know)...I could do pvp with myself to increase my GCW rank mwahaha since I suck at regular pvp.

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - Doc - 08-08-2007

Quote:Originally posted by SBR_Zombie
As soon as chapter 8 comes out (space) more people will come back but sadly it is dying. Im seriously hoping for a server merge, so I wont have to log into both of my accounts so I can have someone to talk to!

Hey I just had a thought (scary I know)...I could do pvp with myself to increase my GCW rank mwahaha since I suck at regular pvp.

Here I didn't think it was bad enough to kill oneself over...

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - QuorTek - 08-11-2007

space is always good!

but you need to be a flight junky to like it!

Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it..... - DDD - 08-11-2007

Most of us are flight junkies, but space can't really justify 15 bucks a month. Especially when they don't add a ton of content to it....