Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, took me long enough, but I finally did it.....

Canceled my subscription today at 7:15 PM EST. My reasons being, PvP doesn't interest me in Galaxies, PvE is boring and I dislike having my ass kicked by NPC's I used to be able to tool, and RP sucks cause no one usually wants to RP with me and/or ignores me. Galaxies is on it's deathbed as well, and there's nothing SOE can do to save it, all I ever do mostly is log on and chat with people, then log off, sometimes not even that. It's just taken me this long to get around to canceling haha. I'll still be around on the forums, you guys can't get rid of me that easily hehe :vespa:

BAM!

:lol:

BTW QuorTek, if you want your stuff back, it'll cost you 1 million dollars (Canadian funds seeing as how American funds aren't worth much anymore hehe)

Just kidding, I can log in both accounts till August 13 for Ayame/Jania and the 25 for Tyr/Meryl

Speaking of stuff... What the Hell ever happened to Scythe's shields? And why the Hell don't I have them?

That sucks. Just don't leave Meryl. I'll be around until the servers shut off, although I agree the game is dying. Or died a long time ago and keeps twitching.

Let us all hope for a KOTOR Bioware MMO eh?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
That sucks. Just don't leave Meryl. I'll be around until the servers shut off, although I agree the game is dying. Or died a long time ago and keeps twitching.

Let us all hope for a KOTOR Bioware MMO eh?

Meh, hope is evil Tongue
[Image: sig.jpg]

As soon as chapter 8 comes out (space) more people will come back but sadly it is dying. Im seriously hoping for a server merge, so I wont have to log into both of my accounts so I can have someone to talk to!

Hey I just had a thought (scary I know)...I could do pvp with myself to increase my GCW rank mwahaha since I suck at regular pvp.

Quote:Originally posted by SBR_Zombie
As soon as chapter 8 comes out (space) more people will come back but sadly it is dying. Im seriously hoping for a server merge, so I wont have to log into both of my accounts so I can have someone to talk to!

Hey I just had a thought (scary I know)...I could do pvp with myself to increase my GCW rank mwahaha since I suck at regular pvp.

Here I didn't think it was bad enough to kill oneself over...

space is always good!

but you need to be a flight junky to like it!

Most of us are flight junkies, but space can't really justify 15 bucks a month. Especially when they don't add a ton of content to it....
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finally deleted my entire SOE account Cillian Harth 0 2,937 01-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  I left SWG long ago Pallos 2 3,553 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Last Post: Quinlin
  Finally found a group to help me craft my Mandalorian armor Cillian Harth 5 4,630 03-18-2010, 11:32 AM
Last Post: kateria
  long time no see Grizzly 3 3,490 04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Starfire