Saberwing Forums
Polgara, check your PMs! - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars Galaxies (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-33.html)
+--- Thread: Polgara, check your PMs! (/thread-3530.html)

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 10-24-2009

Crystal Hollow is not going to die! I was able to find a guild, finally, from Ahazi that transfered over, already over 15 people are members again!

Polgara, check your PMs! - QuorTek - 10-25-2009

guess I am gonna invite myself in again in SBR that is

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 10-25-2009

Quor - I think you'll like this new guild coming in. If there was anarchy in a can, they come quite close....naw, just a jovial bunch of old players.

They do instances, get things going - it will be good to have them in the city. They threw down one of those AT-ATs and it is hard to find a spot until the city expands again. Hopefully though, you can find one...then when things get more stable, we'll be able to move stuff around and get it organized again.

Polgara, check your PMs! - kateria - 10-25-2009

I'm glad to see the city remains safe . Crystal hollow should remain until soe pulls the plug on starsider and closes down the server . Sadly this may come sooner then later .

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 10-26-2009

We need to grant one of their members militia so that way they can plop down houses if I'm not around. We already have 16 members and they only have a few group members.

If we had Quortek, Mikee, Srefo, and Underdark in the city as well - that's another 10 citizens! I also know that they have another 8 or so members with alts, so we should be up to par for a shuttle. Not to mention I see so many unguilded - and I can't help but recruit...

Polgara, check your PMs! - Meparch - 10-26-2009

Pol isn't subbed, so you should vote in a new mayor, Kirby maybe?

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 10-26-2009

Kirby and I talked about it, and decided I would take over as mayor.

And I guess because of how cities update, things are not as urgent as I had believed.

Polgara, check your PMs! - SBRLady_Polgara - 10-27-2009

I can resub if you really need me to. Might be worth playing again if there are people in the city.
You are welcome to take over being mayor though. I was actually trying to get someone else to take it before I left.

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 10-27-2009

They brought in a guild that is Reb/Imp and just being in vent with them is hillarious. I think things will be okay...although to make one of them militia would be nice, we have to wait another 2 and a half weeks before the mayorship changes.

I wish I would have known prior, I was playing a little in the mornings, so of course our schedules never coincided. /shrug Such is life. Big Grin

Polgara, check your PMs! - SBRLady_Polgara - 10-27-2009

I will resub on thursday.

Polgara, check your PMs! - Starfire - 11-06-2009

I haven't logged in in a while. Once the city expands again my two other alts will be added to the total. I look forward to meeting these new citizens. I still need milita rights for Cyrena as soon as possible though to avoid that in the future.

Polgara, check your PMs! - Hanak - 11-06-2009

The city did expand again....so get in there before Saturday sometime and claim residence.