Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polgara, check your PMs!

Crystal Hollow is not going to die! I was able to find a guild, finally, from Ahazi that transfered over, already over 15 people are members again!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

guess I am gonna invite myself in again in SBR that is

Quor - I think you'll like this new guild coming in. If there was anarchy in a can, they come quite close....naw, just a jovial bunch of old players.

They do instances, get things going - it will be good to have them in the city. They threw down one of those AT-ATs and it is hard to find a spot until the city expands again. Hopefully though, you can find one...then when things get more stable, we'll be able to move stuff around and get it organized again.

I'm glad to see the city remains safe . Crystal hollow should remain until soe pulls the plug on starsider and closes down the server . Sadly this may come sooner then later .

We need to grant one of their members militia so that way they can plop down houses if I'm not around. We already have 16 members and they only have a few group members.

If we had Quortek, Mikee, Srefo, and Underdark in the city as well - that's another 10 citizens! I also know that they have another 8 or so members with alts, so we should be up to par for a shuttle. Not to mention I see so many unguilded - and I can't help but recruit...

Pol isn't subbed, so you should vote in a new mayor, Kirby maybe?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Kirby and I talked about it, and decided I would take over as mayor.

And I guess because of how cities update, things are not as urgent as I had believed.

I can resub if you really need me to. Might be worth playing again if there are people in the city.
You are welcome to take over being mayor though. I was actually trying to get someone else to take it before I left.

They brought in a guild that is Reb/Imp and just being in vent with them is hillarious. I think things will be okay...although to make one of them militia would be nice, we have to wait another 2 and a half weeks before the mayorship changes.

I wish I would have known prior, I was playing a little in the mornings, so of course our schedules never coincided. /shrug Such is life. Big Grin

I will resub on thursday.

I haven't logged in in a while. Once the city expands again my two other alts will be added to the total. I look forward to meeting these new citizens. I still need milita rights for Cyrena as soon as possible though to avoid that in the future.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

The city did expand again....so get in there before Saturday sometime and claim residence.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help me Polgara, your my only hope! Starfire 3 3,339 10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Uh OHHHH! Polgara - I need you! Hanak 72 27,229 08-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Polgara - new guild may want to join our city Hanak 19 9,590 10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice