Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uh OHHHH! Polgara - I need you!

Since my house fell outside of the city limits, I no longer have militia rights. So the next time I'm on Pol, if you could please let me move my house and grant me rights, that would be awesome.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

jeez you still got your house ??? Lucky you ! mine ended up in my datapad . Sooo unloved . Anyways it isn't looking too good I'll stick around much past the free month . We had a good run and alot of good times . Those I will remember an cherrish .

will do hanak, should have said something when I was on yesturday

Sorry Pol, I didn't know then. Sad

np I will be on one of my 3 chars over the next couple nights

I need Cyrena to have militia rights as well. Her house was one of the ones kicked out, and she can also grant my other other alt his rights to replace his.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

again.. you were just on with me.. why didn't you say so! just as bad as d'hors!

It's because they don't really want them Tongue
[Image: sig.jpg]

SBRLady_Polgara Wrote:again.. you were just on with me.. why didn't you say so! just as bad as d'hors!

Whoa whoa whoa.....I did not know when you and I were on the last time, but the very next time we ran into each other we fixed the issue.

Kirby on the other hand, knew the issue and forgot to correct it.

Just wanted to get things straight.

SBRLady_Polgara Wrote:again.. you were just on with me.. why didn't you say so! just as bad as d'hors!

hehe so we have the manly salman and the manly salmon bothan ! Sweet . *snickers*

Salmon is salty though.

Does that mean that he SLEEPS with the fishes?

Hanak Wrote:Salmon is salty though.

Just something I didn't need to know about Star.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Too late

wut wut?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polgara, check your PMs! Hanak 11 6,525 11-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Help me Polgara, your my only hope! Starfire 3 3,397 10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Polgara - new guild may want to join our city Hanak 19 9,755 10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice