Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polgara - new guild may want to join our city

I was talking with a dude, everything is of course talk just now. But I suggested it would be cool if they were able to join up with Crystal Hollow. It is a fairly small guild as far as I can tell, HERO. I'd like to know your thoughts on this and any concerns.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

always happy to accept a new guild.. they are rebel?

Most definately and solely Rebel. Big Grin

I've actually heard of them. Cool. The more the merrier.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

LOL, which reminds me Star, we get a guildmail EVERYDAY saying that you have been elected as guild leader......I have no clue what is up with that but it is annoying!

Yeah is there a way we can turn that off ?
Phylok Starfire

It is actually a bug. A known one at that. Sorry, but until they fix it, I can't do a thing. Confusedad:

Also Polgara, I'm not sure if I'm militia or not and I was wondering if you could check that. Kirby, I was wondering if I could have guild rights to accept new members....don't know if that is possible or not, but it might be nice if I run across anyone and I convert them to SBR.

I think I've hoarded acceptance rights long enough. So yeah, I'll give anyone acceptance rights who wants them. Just remember, they have to be Rebel, and at least somewhat cool. As most of you know, we have had our fair share of people who have caused more trouble than not. (Present company excluded of course. Smile ) Use your judgement.

As always - though our guild recruitment needs a bump. I need to set up some guild info I can send to new guild members about our TS and forums and such, I know we've missed out on some sweet peeps that have passed through our guild.

Might also want to include the list of guilds outside SWG that have Saber wing members. Such as the ones in Vanguard, EQ2, WoW, ect.
Phylok Starfire

Starfire Wrote:As most of you know, we have had our fair share of people who have caused more trouble than not.

What about me? Tongue

Less said about you the better Quin.

Just kidding, I love you man *huggles Quinlin* :vespa:

Come to think of it, I have absolutely no rights thus far.. I don't have moderator on the boards.. Can't accept people in the guild.. I don't even think I can give city permissions. Why do you guys keep me around again? ;p

Comic releif?Confusedumfinut:
Phylok Starfire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polgara, check your PMs! Hanak 11 6,507 11-06-2009, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  Help me Polgara, your my only hope! Starfire 3 3,382 10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Uh OHHHH! Polgara - I need you! Hanak 72 27,543 08-16-2009, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  We need to form a guild instance for both chapters 7 and 8 content Cillian Harth 4 3,652 12-24-2007, 01:31 AM
Last Post: NightFire
  Guild Hunt Wednesday Night Hanak 13 7,376 12-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Starfire
  Lexx wants City Pardoned... Hanak 19 10,264 12-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Lexx Yovel
  We now need 55 people for rank 4 city QuorTek 0 3,242 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Who is going to be the next guild leader in SWG? QuorTek 0 6,529 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: