Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexx wants City Pardoned...

Got into a convo with an Imperial about being banned - wondering what you guys thought about it. I'm thinking it might be all right to unban him if that is okay. This is from A posting of mine...the comment is at the end

LexxYovel wrote: Ukvayat, who do I contact for a city pardon in Crystal Hollow?

Ukvayat wrote: Hmm....that would be me and a few others actually, but why where you banned is my question? I know bounty hunting is banned in Crystal Hollow - that much I do know. I'll check with the guildies.

LexxYovel wrote: in February of 2004 my guild launched a minor attack on the city. We placed an Imperial Foward Outpost placed just on the border of the city (which was quickly destroyed). I was banned by the mayor (who was Casia at the time), for the little sharade.

Laeren even did a news clip on it (below):

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e...xyovel/SSN1.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e...xyovel/SSN2.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e...xyovel/SSN3.jpg
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Ha.

Lexx is a punk. He's attacked the city, guild warred various guilds that belong to the city, etc.

I don't foresee him being unbanned Wink

He's also one of the larger Imperial leaders to boot =p
[Image: sig.jpg]

Although I'm not a member of the council, I say Hell No!

The only thing Lexx gets from me comes from the unfriendly end of my DL-44.

Why does he care if he's Banned BTW, its not like theres anything for him to do around CH

Probably will wait a week or two then start his horseshit all over again <_<

I'd say no as well.
Phylok Starfire

Though I know I don't have much say since I'm not an SWG player any more, though he is an Imp, I've had talks with him when I played and he isn't a bad guy. Though he can do little harm being banned, I also don't see harm in unbanning him. He could stage an attack, but, unless things have changed, few of us ran overt in the city. If he places a base nearby, just destroy it. He sends a guild war, tell him to get his pilots together. This is just my own opinion, and you guys are free to do as you please, but I see little harm in unbanning him

Ask him if he Feels like unbanning Nisdain, Caspers, or Emitt from his city.. Not that we really want it though =P

I'm abit suspicious about it myself. Granted the worst he could do at this point is start up a credit farming brigade, I don't see any reason for him to want to be unbanned. He can't use the starport and there isn't alot for an Imperial to do in CH. Unless he's looking for access to one of our shops, which he can likely get something elsewhere, I'd have to say no.

let those who was banned stay banned from the city, must have been some sort of reason, guess he wants stuff from my vendors or something... or could be that.

I say let him rot in hell.... I don't want idiots fooling around and such, also once done something wrong and they would most likely do it again and must be having a reason for sure to ask for being unbanned!! and for which reason or purpose that is, let it be his headache Tongue

SBR got a council?

Hi everybody,

As you already know, I have requested a city pardon to Crystal Hollow. Reasonably, most of you are suspicious, wondering why I'm banned in the first place and what not. Essentially, like the original post states, I was banned from Crystal Hollow in February of 2004 when my guild, just a few months old at the time, decided to stage an attack. It was simply because we were upset with CATS at the time. Also as the original post states, the Forward Outpost was placed just outside Crystal Hollow, and destroyed soon thereafter. I was also banned by Casia that day. A clear link to the event is here:

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch1.jpg

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch2.jpg

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch3.jpg

As you can see, the whole ordeal was rather comical if anything. My typing was awful, we werent prepared, and there were 4 of us... Anywhooo, I am asking for a city pardon because it's 2007 now. It's going to be 4 years since that attack. I have no problems with Crystal Hollow, SBR, or CATS (whom I doubt are even around anymore). I was 13 years old at the time and am 17 years old now. I assure you our short time of plotting attacks on Crystal Hollow and its residents are over... and even if they should continue, would not be harmful. I am a reasonable person. I never went out of my way to grief or cause anyone trouble, even four years ago.

So why do I want a city pardon you ask? While I do admit it's not neccesarily urgent that I recieve a pardon, there are times where it would nice to shuttle there to shop, travel to the POI's for quest purposes, or help members grind XP by killing grauls. Again, it's not particularly urgent, but since I noticed Hanak was a Crystal Hollow resident, I figured I might as well give it a shot and ask for a pardon. Although I would promise that if I *were* pardoned, I would not bother orchestrating attacks on a city which hasn't caused trouble to RID as of late. We have no interest in Dantooine, much less Crystal Hollow. If we were to attack anything, it would be a Rebel Tatooine city.

Furthurmore, if Nisdain or any others would like a city pardon from Fort Oasis, I will grant it to them. I would not neccesarily deem them a risk to our city's security.

That's about it though. I wont force the decision upon you. I wont really mind if I am pardoned or not, I just wanted to be sure we were clear on the situation before jumping to rash conclusions.

Thanks,
Lexx Yovel

Note the Rebels were losing the battle until Emerald showed up and ate the imps, base and all. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I still vote no to removing him from the list!

Lexx Yovel Wrote:Hi everybody,

As you already know, I have requested a city pardon to Crystal Hollow. Reasonably, most of you are suspicious, wondering why I'm banned in the first place and what not. Essentially, like the original post states, I was banned from Crystal Hollow in February of 2004 when my guild, just a few months old at the time, decided to stage an attack. It was simply because we were upset with CATS at the time. Also as the original post states, the Forward Outpost was placed just outside Crystal Hollow, and destroyed soon thereafter. I was also banned by Casia that day. A clear link to the event is here:

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch1.jpg

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch2.jpg

http://www.rauha.com/news022104/ch3.jpg

As you can see, the whole ordeal was rather comical if anything. My typing was awful, we werent prepared, and there were 4 of us... Anywhooo, I am asking for a city pardon because it's 2007 now. It's going to be 4 years since that attack. I have no problems with Crystal Hollow, SBR, or CATS (whom I doubt are even around anymore). I was 13 years old at the time and am 17 years old now. I assure you our short time of plotting attacks on Crystal Hollow and its residents are over... and even if they should continue, would not be harmful. I am a reasonable person. I never went out of my way to grief or cause anyone trouble, even four years ago.

So why do I want a city pardon you ask? While I do admit it's not neccesarily urgent that I recieve a pardon, there are times where it would nice to shuttle there to shop, travel to the POI's for quest purposes, or help members grind XP by killing grauls. Again, it's not particularly urgent, but since I noticed Hanak was a Crystal Hollow resident, I figured I might as well give it a shot and ask for a pardon. Although I would promise that if I *were* pardoned, I would not bother orchestrating attacks on a city which hasn't caused trouble to RID as of late. We have no interest in Dantooine, much less Crystal Hollow. If we were to attack anything, it would be a Rebel Tatooine city.

Furthurmore, if Nisdain or any others would like a city pardon from Fort Oasis, I will grant it to them. I would not neccesarily deem them a risk to our city's security.

That's about it though. I wont force the decision upon you. I wont really mind if I am pardoned or not, I just wanted to be sure we were clear on the situation before jumping to rash conclusions.

Thanks,
Lexx Yovel

While I still have my reservations, mainly because I'm not sure if I've been forgiven for that Space bomb I once surprised Lexx with when he was Overt, and unaware, in space, given this statement from Lexx I am willing to leave it in the hands of Mayor Polgara.

To be clear, there is not much harm he could do to us unbanned that he could not do banned, especially given the current state of activity around Crystal Hollow.

If Polgara does decide to lift the ban, than I would like to remind any wary shop owners that if they do not want business from Lexx they can still list him on thier Shop's Ban list.

BTW Lexx, if I see you in CH Banned, or not, I reserve the right to randomly /rude /punch or /duel :punk:

The following is my opinion and my opinion only:

I don't exactly see the point in going out of the way to help Lexx, regardless of how nice he asks. We aren't exactly getting anything out of doing so =p

That said, I don't even have an active subscription to Galaxies at the moment (nor foresee having one in the near future) so my opinion either way is pretty moot. But whatever Pol decides is completely fine with me.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Polgara - new guild may want to join our city Hanak 19 9,779 10-23-2007, 09:48 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  We now need 55 people for rank 4 city QuorTek 0 3,248 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: