Saberwing Forums
Space combat confirmed - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Space combat confirmed (/thread-3807.html)

Pages: 1 2

Space combat confirmed - Cillian Harth - 07-23-2010

It's about time

Space combat confirmed - QuorTek - 07-23-2010

Sorry I think I am officially done with starwars :/

might give it a try if you can skip all the dirtside starter crap

Space combat confirmed - Jayce - 07-24-2010

:bothan:

I'll probably buy that, since I have the PC Gamer with SWG cover. Just to have the collection. Hopefully this game will end better.

I am interested to see what this space combat will be like, and how it will differ from SWG. I hope I'll be able to use a joystick.

Space combat confirmed - Sonic - 07-24-2010

Don't be an anti-stick-in-the-mud (pun intended), Q.. I'll go for it even if I gotta be a ground pounder first.

Space combat confirmed - Cillian Harth - 07-24-2010

QuorTek Wrote:Sorry I think I am officially done with starwars :/

might give it a try if you can skip all the dirtside starter crap

How could you resist blasting your way through asteroid fields, enemy fighters, frigates, destroyers, and a variety of other obstacles that will evoke memories of some of the great Star Wars space battles?

Space combat confirmed - Quinlin - 07-24-2010

It's Q's choice. If he's happy with Perfect World (assuming he's still playing it), then I can't complain. Hate to see him playing a game he had no interest in.

That said, I'm eager to see a video of what space combat will be like.

Space combat confirmed - Underdark - 07-25-2010

Rebellion. That's how space combat should be.

Space combat confirmed - Ghent - 07-26-2010

Oh yes, Freighter vs Freighter combat...

Space combat confirmed - Hanak - 07-26-2010

Who lets Underdark post? Although I do think he brings up a point - if you want to be an Admiral and take command of battles - that would be sweet!

But seriously bro, no.

Space combat confirmed - Toshiro Kurita - 07-26-2010

Someone else still plays Rebellion? Awesome...

Space combat confirmed - Meryl Haddox - 07-26-2010

Space combat will be pretty sweet

Oh and UNDIES!!!!!! Long time no see :tongue:

Space combat confirmed - Starfire - 07-26-2010

I love Rebellion. Yeah, the space battles aren't the best. But the planet stuff was fun. Antares and I used to play that all the time together. I wonder what happened to that old fart. I hope he is doing well.

Oh, and space combat at launch? That would be awesome! I always figured it would be an expansion SWG style.

Space combat confirmed - Ghent - 07-26-2010

Rebellion overall is great in concept and how it all plays out. It was just super poor graphics and poor space combat.

I still play it from time to time though. I do like making fleets and going from planet to planet, forming galactic strategies.

Empire at War was better graphics, but much poorer strategic gameplay... a dumbed down version of rebellion.

Space combat confirmed - kateria - 07-28-2010

curious how there are going to do Space combat ? small scale ships ala swg . or large scale fleet actions like eve has . or a bit of both ?

Space combat confirmed - QuorTek - 08-02-2010

Not really negative here as it is, but I don't want to spend 15 bucks a month for somethign that I can get from a free mmo lol.. that is all.

Thinking more economy wise.