Saberwing Forums
Darth Maul is alive - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: General Saber Wing Forum (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-35.html)
+--- Thread: Darth Maul is alive (/thread-3920.html)

Darth Maul is alive - Cillian Harth - 01-23-2011

As revealed at the end of this clip for TCW season 3

Not only that but Liam Neeson is returning to voice Qui Gon Jinn

Darth Maul is alive - Starfire - 01-25-2011

Ugh. First the Mandalorian snafu and now this. The animation is still very pretty, but damn do they need some new writers. That last arc was terrible. Can they please stop messing up the EU? Please?

Won't Qui Gon revealing himself mess up continuity in Episode III? Obi Wan was surprised that he was still around at the end of that movie. But at this point I don't think they give a flying shit about keeping things straight. This last season has made that perfectly clear.

Still, it's cool that Mr. Neeson is returning to voice his character.

Darth Maul is alive - Meparch - 01-25-2011

In the immortal words of Harison Ford, "Kid, this isn't that kind of movie"

Darth Maul is alive - kateria - 01-27-2011

it's all about the cash grab . continuity doesn't matter when money can be made .

Darth Maul is alive - LSF Shadow - 02-08-2011

I seem to remember an EU story years ago where a Cyborg style Maul returns and hunts down Ole Obi Wan on Tatooine after the Clone Wars and before A New Hope.

Darth Maul is alive - Brasidus - 02-22-2011

I've always kinda felt the CW guys viewed thier project as redeeming SW from EP I, II, III, and thus pretty much ignored them except for base characters.

Darth Maul is alive - Starfire - 03-17-2011

I hope not, as the writers are doing a piss poor job. The animation is awesome (Go Ghent!) but Lucas clearly has his hand in the stories. Just terrible.

Darth Maul is alive - Meparch - 03-17-2011

Star, I hate to say this, but even you are too old to be the target audiance. These kids shows just aren't ment for us.

Go back and watch those ewok cartoons some time, they are god awful but somehow were quite enjoyable as a kid. Though I refuse to think the same about "Droids" though I know I had better not ever watch them again least I learn the truth and my childhood is completely destroyed.

Darth Maul is alive - Meryl Haddox - 03-17-2011

He's got a point, sorta like how Lucas thought the Christmas Special was a good idea then he went back and watched it when the drugs wore off, things just aren't the same at that point

Darth Maul is alive - Sonic - 03-18-2011

Meryl Haddox Wrote:He's got a point, sorta like how Lucas thought the Christmas Special was a good idea then he went back and watched it when the drugs wore off, things just aren't the same at that point

Yes they were.. It's lousy when you're high, too =P

Darth Maul is alive - Meryl Haddox - 03-18-2011

I'll have to take your word on that, I quite doing that stuff years ago and I'm not gonna start just to watch the Christmas Special, it's not worth the time to find someone to buy from, then dish out the money, then get everything ready and then toke.... Too much effort for zero gain lol

Darth Maul is alive - Meparch - 03-18-2011

TMI

Darth Maul is alive - Hanak - 03-18-2011

Glad to hear you aren't doing it! Good, smart choice. But Arch is still right as a sweet spring rain.

Darth Maul is alive - kateria - 03-26-2011

and season three ends in a bang with the the big furball Chewbacca making his debut in the series in the 1 hour season ender .