Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darth Maul is alive

Ugh. First the Mandalorian snafu and now this. The animation is still very pretty, but damn do they need some new writers. That last arc was terrible. Can they please stop messing up the EU? Please?

Won't Qui Gon revealing himself mess up continuity in Episode III? Obi Wan was surprised that he was still around at the end of that movie. But at this point I don't think they give a flying shit about keeping things straight. This last season has made that perfectly clear.

Still, it's cool that Mr. Neeson is returning to voice his character.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

In the immortal words of Harison Ford, "Kid, this isn't that kind of movie"
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

it's all about the cash grab . continuity doesn't matter when money can be made .

I seem to remember an EU story years ago where a Cyborg style Maul returns and hunts down Ole Obi Wan on Tatooine after the Clone Wars and before A New Hope.
We have no choice, Admiral Ghent! Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

I've always kinda felt the CW guys viewed thier project as redeeming SW from EP I, II, III, and thus pretty much ignored them except for base characters.

I hope not, as the writers are doing a piss poor job. The animation is awesome (Go Ghent!) but Lucas clearly has his hand in the stories. Just terrible.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Star, I hate to say this, but even you are too old to be the target audiance. These kids shows just aren't ment for us.

Go back and watch those ewok cartoons some time, they are god awful but somehow were quite enjoyable as a kid. Though I refuse to think the same about "Droids" though I know I had better not ever watch them again least I learn the truth and my childhood is completely destroyed.

He's got a point, sorta like how Lucas thought the Christmas Special was a good idea then he went back and watched it when the drugs wore off, things just aren't the same at that point

Meryl Haddox Wrote:He's got a point, sorta like how Lucas thought the Christmas Special was a good idea then he went back and watched it when the drugs wore off, things just aren't the same at that point

Yes they were.. It's lousy when you're high, too =P

I'll have to take your word on that, I quite doing that stuff years ago and I'm not gonna start just to watch the Christmas Special, it's not worth the time to find someone to buy from, then dish out the money, then get everything ready and then toke.... Too much effort for zero gain lol

TMI

Glad to hear you aren't doing it! Good, smart choice. But Arch is still right as a sweet spring rain.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

and season three ends in a bang with the the big furball Chewbacca making his debut in the series in the 1 hour season ender .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doc Holliday is Darth Vader Cillian Harth 3 4,436 06-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Darth Lex Luthor on smallville? Cillian Harth 22 10,770 02-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Last Post: kateria
  I am STILL alive QuorTek 4 3,277 05-01-2007, 11:12 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  BATMAN vs DARTH VADER Cillian Harth 0 1,527 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  BATMAN vs DARTH VADER - ALTERNATE ENDING Cillian Harth 0 1,800 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: