Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darth Lex Luthor on smallville?

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=P5kDs3HboTw EPIC! *lol*

weak

smallville clark kent is 100% alien from krypton . And 100% total wuss . from the looks of that trailer it looks like he gets lana to do his dirty work he's to scared to do . Dissapointment !

kateria Wrote:weak

smallville clark kent is 100% alien from krypton . And 100% total wuss . from the looks of that trailer it looks like he gets lana to do his dirty work he's to scared to do . Dissapointment !

This will be Lana's last appearance on smallville rumor has it she will die in this episode thank god! He needs a real woman like Lois Lane anyways Big Grin

In the comic's Lana doesn't die.... She simple goes away for a long time then comes back.... I think that's how it went anyways...

still doesn't change the fact that clark's a whiny pussy that mirrors hayden christensan's preformance of anakin skywalker as a whiny sniveling tool in ep 2 .

:lol: True

Well the stuff has to fit all them emo teens out there..

[Image: Hammersleyer48482f29214bb.jpg]

rofl now that pic sums up the topic nicely

What I really hate about Lana's return is that Clark turned back into the whinny pussy he used to be, when things were starting to look good between him and Lois he was actually becoming a man, I really hope Lana does die next episode i've hated her for the last 8 seasons.

Please Darth Lex kill her, oh by the way I heard Toyman is in this episode so maybe he kills her Big Grin

I'm kinda curious if thier going to have another legion episode where clark uses that ring he was given an visits the future . Still wish he'd get off his whiny horse , finnally accept the mantle of hero , learn to fly , and finnally start wearing the red an blue tights with the red cape .

kateria Wrote:I'm kinda curious if thier going to have another legion episode where clark uses that ring he was given an visits the future . Still wish he'd get off his whiny horse , finnally accept the mantle of hero , learn to fly , and finnally start wearing the red an blue tights with the red cape .

Legion was an awesome episode perhaps one of the best this season, but I hear season 8 could possibly be the last season but it's rumored Tom Welling has resigned with the CW so season 9 is still possible but that should be the very end of it

maybe a different actor playing clark kent will help the series ... Nawh it won't .

kateria Wrote:maybe a different actor playing clark kent will help the series ... Nawh it won't .

no the problem has always been Lana Lang she needs to die already

And Clark needs to stop being such a pussy

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doc Holliday is Darth Vader Cillian Harth 3 4,440 06-30-2012, 06:17 AM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Darth Maul is alive Cillian Harth 13 7,220 03-26-2011, 12:43 AM
Last Post: kateria
  Smallville: Darkseid, with Lionel Luthor to resurrect Lex? Cillian Harth 0 2,555 03-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Smallville season 9 promo trailer Cillian Harth 12 7,231 05-14-2010, 10:24 PM
  Smallville season 9, 2 hour event this friday on the CW Cillian Harth 31 13,532 02-14-2010, 12:37 AM
  Smallville: DOOMSDAY Is upon us Cillian Harth 38 16,725 12-28-2008, 12:13 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  Smallville Legends: Justice & Doom online game Cillian Harth 0 2,293 04-19-2007, 11:06 PM
  Smallville - Justice Cillian Harth 6 4,795 01-30-2007, 08:01 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  BATMAN vs DARTH VADER Cillian Harth 0 1,527 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  BATMAN vs DARTH VADER - ALTERNATE ENDING Cillian Harth 0 1,807 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: