Saberwing Forums
Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Printable Version

+- Saberwing Forums (http://www.sabercult.com)
+-- Forum: Main Communications (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Forum: Star Wars: The Old Republic (http://www.sabercult.com/forum-36.html)
+--- Thread: Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) (/thread-3932.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Pallos - 03-11-2011

The more PvP, the better.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - DDD - 03-11-2011

Hi Hanak,

I applied for the saberwing guild.

Thanks,
DDD

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Meryl Haddox - 03-12-2011

Uh... Cillian..... I don't think there's such thing as a RP-PvP server.... That defeats the purpose of RP if your in the middle of a roleplay and suddenly get killed by random PvPers.....

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Hanak - 03-12-2011

DDD and Cillian have been added!

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Cillian Harth - 03-12-2011

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Uh... Cillian..... I don't think there's such thing as a RP-PvP server.... That defeats the purpose of RP if your in the middle of a roleplay and suddenly get killed by random PvPers.....

Have you ever played WOW Meryl? it has RP-PVP servers

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Hanak - 03-12-2011

Friends don't let friends play WoW.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Meparch - 03-12-2011

You fool, in invite the rath of Sabs by saying such things.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Cillian Harth - 03-12-2011

I do love PVE don't get me wrong guys, but a part of me is saying we should go going to a PVP server, since there is no RP-PVP server given as a option. The matter of the fact is PVE can only keep our interests open for so long, we should at least consider PVP as an option since it does offer more of a challenge to the player which we thrive on, there is still plenty of time to decide though.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Hanak - 03-13-2011

BinkSayres, Kirby, and JujitsuPrincess added!

Cill - PvE doesn't mean no PvP.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Meryl Haddox - 03-13-2011

Cillian Harth Wrote:Have you ever played WOW Meryl? it has RP-PVP servers

Your frigging kidding me right.... You've never touched WoW in your life....

And I suppose RP can spring up anywhere, but for an actually server called an RP-PvP, no, and yes, I have played WoW, in fact I had a free month of it lately....

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - kateria - 03-13-2011

so biowares hope trailer that shows " hot spots " that are designated pvp areas on a planetary scale . Isn't pvp ? .... Um ya 2010 called an want there lost year back . :ddd:.

So given there are designated localized spots for contained pvp mayhem already in the game , an rp / pve server is just fine . If I choose to pvp I have the outlets for it . If I choose to not be bothered with it , again I have that option as well . :hatchet:

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Cillian Harth - 03-13-2011

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Your frigging kidding me right.... You've never touched WoW in your life....

And I suppose RP can spring up anywhere, but for an actually server called an RP-PvP, no, and yes, I have played WoW, in fact I had a free month of it lately....

I haven't played Wow but they have server tables on their website, it has RP-PVP displayed there as an option

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Cillian Harth - 03-13-2011

kateria Wrote:so biowares hope trailer that shows " hot spots " that are designated pvp areas on a planetary scale . Isn't pvp ? .... Um ya 2010 called an want there lost year back . :ddd:.

So given there are designated localized spots for contained pvp mayhem already in the game , an rp / pve server is just fine . If I choose to pvp I have the outlets for it . If I choose to not be bothered with it , again I have that option as well . :hatchet:

wouldn't it be more fun to attack people on sight though rather than pvp zones? not only would it be more of a challenge but it also would be more realistic/rewarding in a sense that we can attack any enemy at anytime.

Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) - Hanak - 03-13-2011

I agree with you Cill, but Saberwing is a very diverse group. Because of such diversity we need a server type that fits us all. PvE, as far as we know, is that server type.

Even on the PvP server type, who says that they won't be zoned? There might just be more zoned areas flagged as PvP.

This is why this is something that isn't worth talking about anymore until more information is provided.

Kirby! I just finished watching the Taral V flashpoint stuff and the smuggler had some wicked cool healing abilities - on top of the ability to hide and heal.