Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ)

For more details go here

personally I hope to see a RP-PVP server

Think this calls for a meeting. Need to start making decisions...

plenty of time for meetings to discuss a game which is still under development .

What is the point of promoting? The right people find the right groups. It serves no purpose to pick-up every person capable of typing their name in an email form. My thought is leave it to SBRs and LSF that would like to join. If someone has a friend they would like to vouch for, let them in too. But to just open the floodgates to every random that wants a guild is a bad policy. Promoting just seems desperate. I wouldn't want to join a guild that is advertising for members.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I think there is no need to be promoting ourselves just yet not until we get confirmation if there is infact a RP-PVP server, I mean wasn't Starsider a RP-PVP server basicly?

Made the guild! Guild name is 'Saberwing'
Currently you can change any of preferences from guild management.

Sorry if it offends anyone but I didn't want to miss out on our awesome name while the idea was being deliberated before a committee.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Saberwing in TOR

Recruitment is open at the moment - just because that's the only way to add people. As far as actively recruiting.....I'm not doing anything until we see people in game and their level of commitment there.

alrighty I app'd to the guild under my forum name of Xeriphim . Anyways be fun seeing old mates again . even if were all older and looking more funny then we did in swg ^.

Kateria - you are added!

Took me a while to find how you choose Jedi Consular as your profession. FYI - you go to 'My Account' and at the bottom on the right is 'Guild application' and you can change a few things there such as what class your character is.

Signed up under Ronan Calastria, although that name shall be going to my BH Wink

I need to add this to the Facebook post, but I wanted to post it here as well. If I understand it correctly, it just means more areas flagged as PvP but also with the regular old PvE areas.

"Star Wars: The Old Republic will offer different server types that emphasize different styles of game play such as Player-vs-Environment, Player-vs-Player, and Role- Play. When your guild gets transferred into the game, it will be placed on the server type that most matches your selection.

Player-vs-Environment (PvE) servers can be considered representative of the standard play style and rule set. The focus on PvE servers is on experiencing the story and working with friends against the non-player enemies in the game world.

Player-vs-Player (PvP) servers have a slightly different rule set as PvE servers. On a PvP server, players may be attacked by other players from the opposing faction in more areas of the game world.

Role-Playing (RP) servers use the standard PvE rule set, but are identified as great places for players who enjoy acting out their characters in the game world to congregate and find other like-minded players."

From SW:TOR Guild FAQs page

Personally, I'd prefer a PvE or RP server to go to, I actually wouldn't mind trying to get back into RPing again, but we'll see on that one. That's my vote

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Personally, I'd prefer a PvE or RP server to go to, I actually wouldn't mind trying to get back into RPing again, but we'll see on that one. That's my vote

Well if they don't have a RP-PVP server, PVE is my second choice, but above all else RP-PVP really stands out from all the others since it delivers the entire package to the player.

my votes with Meryl's suggestion of an rp / pve . There's more established avenues for pvp to get the fix for that .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats saberwings alt guild for our sith toons? Cillian Harth 1 3,727 10-30-2012, 08:49 AM
Last Post: adun12345
  Saberwing in Ranked Warzones Starfire 19 13,920 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Snowsilje
  Saberwing Imperial Alts. Starfire 25 14,630 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  No guild bank? Starfire 3 4,134 06-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Guild ships will come... Hanak 9 7,859 05-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Last Post: adun12345
  Guild Info/Guild Tab Guide Hanak 0 5,804 02-26-2012, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Saberwing & Rubat Crystal Starfire 2 3,722 02-22-2012, 05:23 PM