Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saberwing & Rubat Crystal

I've noticed some discontent from a few of our members as to our server choice. Keeping this debate underground isn't going to help anyone. So let me bring it out in the open and finish it all at once.

http://www.torstatus.net/

You will see that out of the 125 U.S. servers in TOR, all but the top ten have ever broken past the heavy mark in the last week. All of the others trend toward standard. Rubat Crystal is firmly in the middle of that pack on the fourth page along with dozens of other servers. So please stop worrying about low population.

Yes, Bioware greatly misjudged the amount of players that would stay past the first month. Then they panicked, and after adding more servers in the beginning rush, this is the aftermath. There will be merges happening in the next few months if they are smart, so moving is pointless. Even if by some chance they don't merge within a reasonable time frame, there are still plenty of people to play with even when I log on late at night.

So to those of you that worry... don't. Saber has a home, we are together, and there are plenty of Imperials to fight.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I aint goin no where! Hell no, we wont go! Hell no, we wont go!

Not to worry Kirby I'm staying right where we belong on "rubat crystal"

first things first...first thing in the morning it goes light...but it picks up rather rapidly to standard and then moves on to heavy in the evenings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saberwing in Ranked Warzones Starfire 19 14,034 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Snowsilje
  Saberwing Imperial Alts. Starfire 25 14,745 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Saberwing PowerPoint Feedback Hanak 28 13,284 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Reillytrooper
  Saberwing needs a youtube channel Cillian Harth 15 8,630 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) Cillian Harth 57 25,835 03-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Saberwing Ops Hanak 0 6,325 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Operation Black-Silver Crystal Starfire 0 2,953 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Parting ways from Saberwing Cillian Harth 0 6,564 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: