Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saberwing needs a youtube channel

Where we can make videos of our adventures in the old republic, we also need an official theme song for the guild saberwing, and have our own separate theme songs for our main characters, what do you guys think?

I was cool with the you tube thing until you started talking theme songs...

There will be a section on this site that can contain videos/youtube embedded content. Its easier this way since everyone can control their own videos that they make rather then a master account managing them. Plus I am fairly sure the name is already taken on youtube.

As far as theme songs go.. just no.
[Image: sig.jpg]

SBRLady_Polgara Wrote:.....

I was cool with the you tube thing until you started talking theme songs...

aww come on Pol, it will be kinda like a brief introduction for each main character in Saberwing to post on the youtube channel with their own chosen theme song to go along with it.

NightFire Wrote:There will be a section on this site that can contain videos/youtube embedded content. Its easier this way since everyone can control their own videos that they make rather then a master account managing them. Plus I am fairly sure the name is already taken on youtube.

As far as theme songs go.. just no.

Then in that case use something like "SBReturnwithHonor" as the youtube name

sounds reasonable Tongue

See, this is why we need to be on a free PvP server ... umm for the videos, yeah.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

youtube/ noobtube is so 90's .... with thier content regulations an being a bunch of nazis with stuff . I'd rather deal with Dailymotion . Plus daily motion doesn't require me to sign up for goggle bollocks like noobtube does .

theme song ? Really ? when did we regress to pre school . Just like drugs , No just No .

Nis's Idea much better .

Ok, here we go, theme song.

[youtube]N9qYF9DZPdw[/youtube]

Yes, the idea was fail, but thanks, this has been entertaining.

Ok, one more
Quote:Soon I'm gonna be a Jedi

[youtube]hEcjgJSqSRU[/youtube]

On another web-forum I go to that does heavy RP we do have songs we associate with our characters, songs that make us think of them, but as for actually theme songs.... Not so much...

Sorry Cill, I'm going with no for this one =/

Only if my theme song can be Fuck tha Police.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Archangel Wrote:Ok, here we go, theme song.

[youtube]N9qYF9DZPdw[/youtube]

Yes, the idea was fail, but thanks, this has been entertaining.

Ok, one more

[youtube]hEcjgJSqSRU[/youtube]

That's abit over the top for the guild theme don't you think Arch? Tongue

I was thinking more like this as a guild theme it's mind blowing Big Grin

besides I think having a youtube channel for Saberwing would be a great way to promote ourselves even more

I see what you are trying to do Cillian.

It would be cool to have a Saber Wing youtube 'channel' or group where we could all post videos too and it would be collectively Saber Wing. Where we could throw up a guild info video and in-game footage vids. If you wanted to make your own little video about yourself, go for it.

But as Nis said, that can all be housed here - that makes it simple.

But really it comes down to this: we do not need to make ourselves really known. Our excellence will do that for us. What we need are good quality people we can call friends and who like us not for an inspiring video but because we inspire their hearts through camaraderie and honor. Our recruitment policy of no open recruitment says we don't need the publicity or the cool vids (although it does make us feel awesome).

Our actions in-game will make us known because hopefully we are out making new friends through ops, flashpoints, warzones, and open PvP by doing a pick-up group at least once a week. On top of doing our SBR stuff together to show our hutzpha to our enemies.

Goodness, whatever server we end up on we'll be one of the largest guilds. Almost ALL of them are friends or friends of friends, a relatively close network. There are a few that found us somehow, signed up, and have no clue what they are getting themselves into. But we'll have a good time showing them. AND we'll have a good time showing the rest of the server what it means to be a Saber.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Umm yeah, what Hanak said. Plus what is the point in recruiting a ton of people when I am just going to scare them all way? :mep:

Archangel Wrote:Umm yeah, what Hanak said. Plus what is the point in recruiting a ton of people when I am just going to scare them all way? :mep:

Indeed you are very good at that Arch! Wink

Theme songs....Oh my....No No No.....

Pallos: I approve your choice! Wink
We have no choice, Admiral Ghent! Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

I'm working on something sexy, really should finish kats sig but this just gave me an excuse to try video editing Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saberwing in Ranked Warzones Starfire 19 14,035 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Snowsilje
  Saberwing Imperial Alts. Starfire 25 14,748 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Saberwing & Rubat Crystal Starfire 2 3,763 02-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Saberwing PowerPoint Feedback Hanak 28 13,293 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Reillytrooper
  Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) Cillian Harth 57 25,843 03-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Saberwing Ops Hanak 0 6,326 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Parting ways from Saberwing Cillian Harth 0 6,566 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: