Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parting ways from Saberwing

It has come with great regret and sadness that I must step down as a member and officer of Saberwing due to the inactivity during my timeslot and switching over with Pax Dominus as I start the recruitment process with them. I love this guild and community and I will always look back on you all with great fondness and pride, I want to personally thank Kirby for trusting me as his pvp officer and giving me the opportunity to let me grow as the kind of leader that I could bring to Saberwing, with this experience I learned and developed into a pvp machine along side with Jaxio (who is greatly missed in-game), she and I poured our heart and soul into it, that was when people from other guilds really started to notice us, along side with A'dun, Kirby etc we became the template pvp'ers of Saberwing for awhile.

I also want to thank Meryl who was the one who introduced me to Saberwing back in Star Wars Galaxies, we have been friends for many years now and I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him, so Meryl you I am in your debt.

I would also would like to thank Hanak, Cielle, Sonic, Polgara, Doc, Marce, Quinlin, and yes even Quortek Big Grin for your leadership, your friendship and for the much needed advice that came in handy more than once.

Even though I am departing from the guild, deep down I will always be apart of Saberwing, and this community of friends.

See you guys on the other side...

Rath~

As I've always said, once a Saber, always a Saber. The door is open if you ever want to return my friend.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Very sorry to see you go, Rath, though I'm sure we'll be seeing you in WZs. Take care, man.

Well, since our pvp officer slot is open now, I think Bana should be a good replacement since he pvps a ton and I know he'd be an excellent replacement.

You can't leave... We won't let you....

No need to thank me, I'm just glad you were able to stay with us for so long Cill, and as everyone has already said, and will say, you're always welcome to return. Hopefully we'll run across each other in game sometime.

*Drops all her sparkle powder on the floor*
[Image: a88dbc04c9c13c27.png]

I enjoyed my time with Pax Dominus/Imperius, they have a great community of players that's always stepping up their game, however in recent events I've been pushed to the curb by a few of their senior members, when it's become apparent I've been wrongfully accused of something I did not do. I've learned a lot from this experience and it's only made me stronger when it should of torn me apart from this betrayal from those who I thought were my friends.

Nonetheless I still remain friends to the few Pax members who stood up for me (which I am forever grateful for), my worst mistake however was leaving Saberwing, you guys have always had my back through thick and thin.

Here is my review of Paxgaming.

Pros: Great gaming community of players, they are always scheduling events, and making swtor fun for everyone that enjoys pvp, pve and rp.

Cons: Their management needs improvement, their egotistic Architect is full of himself, and will IP ban you without giving you the chance to defend yourself (no pre-warnings), and don't expect a drama-free gaming experience either.

Sorry you had a falling out with Pax. Don't know why people always have to drag their drama into their video games... I get enough of that shit in my real life Wink

Lack of drama is what kept us together so long, I figure. Old man arch has to be coming up on the 20 years as a Saber mark, I figure.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Hell, there will be a fair amount of us hitting our 20 year mark next year. Arch and Sonic technically hit it at the end of this one I believe.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saberwing in Ranked Warzones Starfire 19 14,035 07-12-2012, 03:02 PM
Last Post: Snowsilje
  Saberwing Imperial Alts. Starfire 25 14,747 06-19-2012, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Saberwing & Rubat Crystal Starfire 2 3,762 02-22-2012, 05:23 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Saberwing PowerPoint Feedback Hanak 28 13,288 08-01-2011, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Reillytrooper
  Saberwing needs a youtube channel Cillian Harth 15 8,631 07-25-2011, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  Here is our chance to promote Saberwing at Guild Headquarters (HQ) Cillian Harth 57 25,839 03-20-2011, 05:57 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Saberwing Ops Hanak 0 6,326 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: