Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So...

Does the game still suck?

In a word, Yes

But it is slowly getting better........................ supposedly

I find it abit more interesting than it was with the new pvp ranking system, which i've posted in the "General Saberwing forum"

For me its kinda better,

I can smuggle, I'm an effective fighter again.

I can fight and look cool at the same time cause now my pistols are effective, and I don't have to wear the best armor with my smuggler Expertise.

GCW is getting more and more active on ground, thanks to the new rank system, and he new battleground areas.

The only downer for me at the moment is that most of SBR osn't fighting =P

That and they haven't added anything for Space like gunships, Space stations, or CAPSHIPS! :fullauto:

Quote:Originally posted by Cillian Harth
I find it abit more interesting than it was with the new pvp ranking system, which i've posted in the "General Saberwing forum"

You'd find it intresting cause you weren't around pre-NGE, that system rocked (but apperently pre-CU was even better)

Having been in the game since Day 1, I'd have to say the CU was the best time. Jedi was attainable but you had to work your ass off for it, and unlike pre-Cu, you didn't have those horrible doctor lines and the Attack of the Clones in Composite armor (since it was the only one worth a damn... you also needed a doctor buff to wear it). The icons still sucked though. I do miss the pre-CU ones to this day.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Having been here as long as Star I'd say it was best when we thought they cared.. somewhere around day -50 or at latest day -1

From day 1 on the game has sucked almost equally, with slightly less suckage when they released the space expansion

Now now, a lot of people cared on day 1, just a few, or maybe one (Jim Ward), didn't and that person had the power to green light it dispite all the reasons not to. Very slowly over time the caring eroded away. It really came to an end when Gordon Walton was shown the door. That was about 4 months after JTL came out.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
Having been in the game since Day 1, I'd have to say the CU was the best time. Jedi was attainable but you had to work your ass off for it, and unlike pre-Cu, you didn't have those horrible doctor lines and the Attack of the Clones in Composite armor (since it was the only one worth a damn... you also needed a doctor buff to wear it). The icons still sucked though. I do miss the pre-CU ones to this day.

This is pretty much my opinion on matters also. CU with the recent GCW changes would have been pretty hot.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I liked the pre-cu the best. It made the most sense to me. I hated classic mmo's and that's what the CU was, and the nge was obviously, utter garbage. After a plate of hot wings and a bowl of beans, I could crap a better game than the nge.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

I kinda wonder what our conversations would be like right now iffen they had done this in reverse.. NGE being Pre-CU, then CU, then the Pre-CU being the NGE. I wonder if there are complaints about this on some alternate plane where that actually did happen.. Hmmm....

so now we are philosophic about it eh?

Maybe on some alternate universe SWG was made by Blizzard... and therefore didn't suck..

So...I should continue to save my money... gotchya =)

See if it was backwards Sonic they would have been actually ADDING things. =P Nine professions to thirty two, Creature Handler, and kick ass animations.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Well.. Think about it, though. Technically speaking, people get upset due to change. So let's say you were fine with the 9, and suddenly there were 32. Maybe you would see it the opposite way and fine the additional 23 professions as redundent. I was just wondering what kinda conversation it would be.