Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who haven't seen whats going on with chapter 6

This one is for you Kirby Tongue

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts..._id=264453

P.S.

These new Devs rock!

There's only one reason I'm looking forward to that, I get Shadow back ^_^

This is gonna be great hm i wonder if i can hatch a rancor or something cool like that
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

BUT SWG is dead... bringing in 'new' content now is not gonna help when it was needed 3 years ago Tongue

Unlike Vanguard where there is so much much extremely more content.. then SWG is dead... only stuff that is actually elite in SWG or requires skills is to be a pilot as it is now.

Not sure if I am coming back to swg again though Tongue... the day where there is as much content as in vanguard which currently is unbelieveable Tongue

SWG is moving forward, I'll keep playing it till they shut it down or they make a new Starwars or Maybe Battletech MMO

must...have...battletech mmo
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Agreed, Battletech would be pretty cool, but Gundam would be better, now if the damn Jap's would let us have it <_< (They and Australia already have it, I want it >.<)

Battletech > Gundam...

Gonna have to agree with Doc on that one

Gundam is the copy cat for sure. Battletech had much more realism in the 'tech than gundam, which cared more about its story. One makes for a good game, the other an anime.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I wouldn't mind a Heavy Gear MMO myself.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Say what you will about Gundam (I never actually watched the original Gundam, just a few of the different versions of it, Gundam SEED, Gundam Wing), if the Gundam MMO was ever released over here I'd disappear to it, although a Heavy Gear MMO would be cool too, pretty much any Mech/Robot MMO would be awesome :tongue:

Quote:Originally posted by QuorTek
BUT SWG is dead... bringing in 'new' content now is not gonna help when it was needed 3 years ago Tongue

Unlike Vanguard where there is so much much extremely more content.. then SWG is dead... only stuff that is actually elite in SWG or requires skills is to be a pilot as it is now.

Not sure if I am coming back to swg again though Tongue... the day where there is as much content as in vanguard which currently is unbelieveable Tongue

I've asked around about Vanguard on galaxies, and i'm getting mixed reactions about it, some says it sucks, the others say it's pretty good.

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
Agreed, Battletech would be pretty cool, but Gundam would be better, now if the damn Jap's would let us have it <_< (They and Australia already have it, I want it >.<)

Transformers>Gundam :vespa:

Transformers was based on Gundam and Macross numbnuts, we'v gone over this before :doubt: Also in order to say that something owns something else, you must have seen both said things, you have never seen an episode of Gundam, any Gundam show at that, therefore your statment is illogical and stupid....