Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We'll have to wait and see.....

If it's any good

*drools* Must have that game....

I think that the PS3 version will be awesome but the PS2 will just be OK. I wonder what engine the PC version (i think there is a PC version) will run on. I am not about to dump money into a PS3, but I am going to build a new desktop soon.

It's coming out on the 360 as well, so if anything I'd get it on that, I'll get the PS2 version simple because I don't have the other systems :lol:

In an amazing move of stupidity I don't think it is coming to the PC. So I won't be playing it. No loss really. I don't like playing the bad guy. Never did enjoy TIE Fighter much either.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

It might come to PC eventually, look at Halo and Halo 2, they weren't meant to come to PC at first, but were ported due to popularity.

Halo only works on Microsoft's systems. The newest only on vista and 360. LA has done many console only games in the past. Kinda hard to compare the two.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
In an amazing move of stupidity I don't think it is coming to the PC. So I won't be playing it. No loss really. I don't like playing the bad guy. Never did enjoy TIE Fighter much either.

Dirty damn rebels.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Archangel
Halo only works on Microsoft's systems. The newest only on vista and 360. LA has done many console only games in the past. Kinda hard to compare the two.

Not comparing anything, just saying

If your talking bout God of WarII it lookscool but i hate being the bad guy andby the way Halo3 multiplayer is coming soon if not yet and the real version in the fall to winter maybe
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Not talking about God of War 2, talking about Star Wars : Force Unleashed. You didn't click on the link I posted did you? :lol:

Poor Kirb will be really upset if the rumors that Star Wars: Online is xbox 360 only are true.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Star Wars Online? Lol. That would be a really stupid title. I highly doubt any online game could afford to limit themselves to a single userbase, especially one as small as the threeshitty's.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I highly doubt they'd make a true MMO for a console anyways, I mean, how would you communicate with others in it? (and don't say buy the keyboard that will be released at the same time as said MMO and sells for 150 bucks)

Oh i heard bout that it looks cool but im not sure your bad the whole way at least and still it looks cool im defintaly getting it even if i need to buy the PS3 although i think the 360 has better game titles like Halo and Gears and etc. back to subject HOLY @#@$ING @#$% that looks and sounds like one of the best SW games ever!!!
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 2 4,189 07-15-2012, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  can't wait for World of Darkness online to come out Cillian Harth 4 3,985 10-19-2011, 07:58 PM
Last Post: Sabriel777