Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knights of the Old Republic parody uncut

LMAO OH SHIT that was funnyas hell

BTW is there ever gonna be KOTOR 3 cuz the sedond setup for it
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Hehe, not bad!

Quote:Originally posted by Mario Genao11
BTW is there ever gonna be KOTOR 3 cuz the sedond setup for it

I don't think they'll have one because Lucasarts screwed up KOTOR 2 by rushing Obsidian to release before it was ready, then it got mediocre reviews, and then Lucasarts was like "Awww durrrhhh, I guess nobody wants KOTOR anymore, so we'll stop making them uhhh durrrhhhh".

After that, Lucasarts President Jim Ward ate a crayon. It was midnight blue.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Dark Blue.................................................. Confusedtarfyre:

And Derv's right, there arn't any plans to make a KoToR 3, it's not even on the drawing board (they destroyed them after KoToR 2 got such bad reviews)

As usual with Lucasarts Tongue

SWG - Started ok
Became pretty cool with JTL
Started to suck with million other expansions
NGE murdered it

KOTOR - mind-blowingly good game
KOTOR II - a shell of its former self

Obi-wan - good idea for PC and Console
- "hey letz screw PC over "
- "hey letz make the console version suck too"

Xwing - AWESOME Game.
Tie Fighter - Amazing Game
Xwing vs. Tie Fighter - very good game
Xwing Alliance - meh
- "hey letz not make anymore Xwing games even
they're a shoe-in for an easy buck."
- "hey letz make smaller version of Xwing on SWG and
give it no love, and screw over Xwing players
again Smile."

Dark Forces - very good game
Dark Forces II Jedi Knight - very very good game
Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast: excellent game
Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy: meh
- "hey letz not make anymore GOOD Jedi Knight
games on PC. Letz go entirely to console."

Ultimate Straw breaker = "We're only working on consoles now."

Lucasarts has a LONG history of screwing up everything good about them. WTG Lucas and Lucasarts

::rant off::
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

I enjoyed the entire Xwing series, as well as the entire Dark Forces series. Never tried Obi-wan though, so I can't really say anything about it. But ya, seems they've decided to focus on consoles, which is pretty stupid considering how many PC gamers are out there.

I must stand alone as the only person who liked KOTOR 2 better than the first.

1. No Bastilla. 'Nuff said.
2. Almost everyone could become a Jedi. That was cool.
3. My character actually remained the same name that I gave him throughout the whole game. Big bonus with me. I didn't like the "Surprise you are someone else!" thing that the first game had.

Regardless. IMHO they both pale in comparison to Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn. My favorite PC RPG of all time. The expansion wasn't bad either.

Oh, and Jedi Knight rocks. Still. To this very day. (Go Cybot!) Big Grin

P.S. Lucasarts needs to get it's crap in gear and make a Jedi game for Wii, and a KOTOR MMO for PC. Anytime guys...
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I'd really like to see something along the lines of a really well done XvT style MMO. This by the way coming from the guy that isn't anywhere close to having participated in XvT/XWA when LSF was still around compared to the ground.

Galaxies doesn't count, has nothing in close to comparison to the features a real XvT Space MMO ought to have.

I'd really love to see it combined into some sort of MMOFPS with strategic planets and what not to take over and systems to control...

But I don't think I'll ever see it since SWG has went the way it has.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Who does those neat forum sigs Nis? I wouldn't mind one. Heh, good quote too. About the only part of the entire NJO that didn't blow.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Quote:Originally posted by Starfire
Who does those neat forum sigs Nis? I wouldn't mind one. Heh, good quote too. About the only part of the entire NJO that didn't blow.

Heh, *I* did mine. If you want one I can make ya one, just send a picture of Kirby and what type of background theme you'd like, etc.

In fact that goes for everyone if they'd like one.

I totally agree with Nis. The MMO XVT would be incredible, combine that with an MMOFPS and you'd have a real winner.

Curse SOE!!!!
"But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." - Luke 12:48

"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." - Joshua 24:15

"With great power comes great responsibility" - Ben Parker (Spiderman)

:thumbsup:

I want CAPSHIPS!!!

Thank you..

Oh, by the way.. Where is everyone? Oh, and another thing.. Nis.. Where's the posts from last year? I thought you'd backed up the server.. I'm missing the last half.. or whatever.. Of my third chapter.

Quote:Originally posted by NightFire
I'd really like to see something along the lines of a really well done XvT style MMO. This by the way coming from the guy that isn't anywhere close to having participated in XvT/XWA when LSF was still around compared to the ground.

Galaxies doesn't count, has nothing in close to comparison to the features a real XvT Space MMO ought to have.

I'd really love to see it combined into some sort of MMOFPS with strategic planets and what not to take over and systems to control...

But I don't think I'll ever see it since SWG has went the way it has.

Oh god, you just described the LSF campaigns...... :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quote:Originally posted by Sonic
I want CAPSHIPS!!!

Thank you..

Oh, by the way.. Where is everyone? Oh, and another thing.. Nis.. Where's the posts from last year? I thought you'd backed up the server.. I'm missing the last half.. or whatever.. Of my third chapter.

Awaiting JC to finish up with upgrading the forums to PHP? =p

CAPSHIPS CAPSHIPS CAPSHIPS
btw the knight seris is cool looking for darkforces thouh and btw dont forget the new force unleashed
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  green lantern emerald knights kateria 5 3,814 12-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Original Transformers parody: Shockwave's Burden Cillian Harth 3 3,433 07-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11
  Mad Tv - Arnold's Terminator (jesus parody) Cillian Harth 1 2,587 03-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Last Post: QuorTek
  It's official. Star Wars The Old Republic 0 485 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: