Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Ultra Magnus concept art for the sequal movie?

You do realize that's what someone drew right? That has nothing to do with the sequal.

So by default are we also going to have that wuss Hot Rod?
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Quote:Originally posted by Dervish
So by default are we also going to have that wuss Hot Rod?

Like it or not, Hot Rod will eventually come along but I still think it's too early for him to be in the next one. Hopefully by the third one Tongue

OMG I was looking at transformer clips on youtube and here is one of Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus forming into Omega Prime, amazing! They should include this into the sequal too Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THsjlkIWzPU

That was the WORST Transformers spin-off EVER! RID was a horrible series, I mean come on, Starscream was a moronic minion, there was a flying shark, and Megatron turned into a giant hand, how stupid was that, plus they called all their attacks like Pokemon and Sailor Moon, it was retarded.

Quote:Originally posted by Meryl Haddox
That was the WORST Transformers spin-off EVER! RID was a horrible series, I mean come on, Starscream was a moronic minion, there was a flying shark, and Megatron turned into a giant hand, how stupid was that, plus they called all their attacks like Pokemon and Sailor Moon, it was retarded.

Yea but Omega Prime was cool at least Tongue

Only think I liked about that series was the Decepticons, there were 6 of them and 5 of them merged together, and the 6th was a merge of Optimus Prime and an oil tanker truck, he frequently questioned everything they did because part of Optimus imprinted on himself after he accidentally scanned the tanker and Prime (who was trying to protect the tanker from Megatron's attack and was actually holding the truck)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is what a vampire movie should look like Cillian Harth 44 17,612 07-14-2009, 07:06 PM
Last Post: kateria
  Triumph the Insult dog at Starwars movie premere Cillian Harth 11 5,557 03-08-2009, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Meryl Haddox
  Fun fanfaire movie kateria 4 3,253 01-11-2009, 12:02 AM
Last Post: Necro
  Vote for which Transformer you want to see in the sequal Cillian Harth 52 22,037 07-31-2007, 10:24 PM
  Which Transformers movie theme you like the best? Cillian Harth 4 3,528 07-15-2007, 01:55 PM
  Unoffical Jedi expertise concept on the SWG forums Cillian Harth 2 3,168 02-20-2007, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Meparch
  Here is the Starwars galaxies movie I starred in, it was amazing! Cillian Harth 0 2,381 02-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  THEY ARE MAKING A &@&$ING X-WING MOVIE SBR_Scythe 0 3,017 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: