Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Guildies

Hey guys, if you've checked your holo-mail there are a few new people added to SBR.

Tiberious is an old friend from TRGA and is an awesome guy. His alt Tibber was added as well. Along with his son Chew-bica I believe (sorry if I messed that up) who is lvl 41 and could use some help grinding if you guys are up to that.

Imo'gen Vyn'daw is none other than my most amazing girlfriend and Icron is my BH alt.

Just so you guys don't freak out on the speed of these additions to SBR, they each have been found to be worthy SBRs as I'm sure you'll all find out.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Hm. Ya know, I should find a girl with the same interests as me. Might give me better odds =p

Sonic, she doesn't necessarily have the same interests but I am quite good at convincing.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

they are nice folks. looking forward to getting to know them more.
Phylok Starfire

Welcome new people!

Imogen? Pretty name. Makes me think of the lead actress in Eric the Viking. Her name was Imogen.

Great movie by the way.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I think Shakespeare when I hear it.

...which is where its from originally (can you tell I took Shakespeare senior year yet? Tongue)
[Image: sig.jpg]

in a word, No.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

You need to say thou more.

Thou art welcome?
Phylok Starfire

That's the spirit! Thine art learning.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For new and Old SWG guildies - chat channel QuorTek 0 2,391 05-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Last Post: QuorTek