Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quortek I need your help *lol*

Ok i'm thinking of making my entire heavy x custom made parts, from my engine, to reactor, armor,shields, weaponary you name it whatever is needed to make a fast uber agile ship out of this thing, I can't seem to do it with the current junk I have in my ship right now i'm too slow.

Can you still build these parts at all?

Cillian I can help you alot, but it requires a few things of you, eg helping me with getting fillers as well as helping with items for the guild in general, you could start with helping the new GCW system this weekend where a bunch of us go up in a POB and get a shitload of GCW that way, it is very insanely good for loot, xp and of course most of all GCW.

That is all really, would be the best way I could help you especially with getting a reactor that can run everything as it is.

The xwing is very well tuned for this new stuff as it is, so it is a rather good thing to endure powering it up, also the JSF and B22 is good for this, but much harder to loadout.

Well if you can gather a list of what you need Q, I or anyone that has admin to the collection hall can setup a drop for what you need.

I got the same probs as cill mail me a list of what you need/want and ill try to help
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

The Best thing anyone can do is to play the space loot Lotto. I am happy to help in that regard as These 'Slayer' Collections suddenly have me killing TIES by the hundreds.

Anything I loot will be dropped off in the SBR parts house. Any of you are welcome to anything in there.

doc could I get you to bring me those in the better end delivered at velves? mainly because I need to get order on what I can do and do not, we all want lvl8 guns for our xwings and so on and so forth, but well it requires parts that level that is good or I wont pull the trigger before I can reach my standards Tongue

Will list the list of needed items in another section here when I get the time to compile a list for it.