Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you..

..blow up the boards then they'll be down til at least Weds night Tongue

And I'll see you tomorrow Jen and Bryan Tongue
[Image: sig.jpg]

Blowing up the boards heh?`

would that not make the mediaworld lesser intelligent if the SBR board went down eh?

See ya then Treye Smile

QuorTek Wrote:Blowing up the boards heh?`

would that not make the mediaworld lesser intelligent if the SBR board went down eh?

I think the world would be better off without the ramblings of a bunch of insane people....Im looking at you goatlover
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Yeah QuorTek, you sick goat lover.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Wait, wtf, when did SR get into your herd, Arch?

And disregard that bomb in the corner of the command announcement forums...that's nothing.

SBR_Scythe Wrote:Wait, wtf, when did SR get into your herd, Arch?

And disregard that bomb in the corner of the command announcement forums...that's nothing.

wah....

Mario Genao11 Wrote:I think the world would be better off without the ramblings of a bunch of insane people....Im looking at you goatlover

we are not insane, but eccentric huge difference I believe, common people are crazy/insane.

I just think with the points and such we general come out with would raise the media standard in intelligence both on the comedy side and well serious side.

Picture a comedy program... meps walks in with a plastic blow up goat... and then starts blowing it up like a balloon , for then doing some things... while scythe is chased down by me wearing a Spock mask, when Nisdain in the middle with Vulture racks down the audience or whatever telling them they are stupid, then meryl is sitting in a rubberboat with a megaphone yelling TOOT TOOOT. Tongue

It would be priceless funny in a unique way as I look upon it.

QuorTek, stay the f out of the coffeeshops from now on.

uh.. if I did go to far please let me know.. at least I know where I live it would be fun as hell.. but at times go to far so other cultures gets upset if it is the case I am terrible sorry :/

When you start rabbling on about Vulture's racks you've had way too much to smoke.

maybe I expressed myself wrong, could be if so, meant nis and vult racking down the audience (not us) if so

Pay no attention to Mep, he's just upset you gave him a plastic goat instead of the real thing

lmao some how someway i actually pictured what you said Quortek
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

Doc Wrote:Pay no attention to Mep, he's just upset you gave him a plastic goat instead of the real thing

Guess I could buy him a goat he could train after his ideals.. all I want in return is a friendly hug or handshake depending what would be appropiate!!