Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
August 15

http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/St...rs/133/880

I may no longer be in the demographic but I let it run a couple of times.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I am definitely gonna be seeing that in August

it looks interesting for once....

Hmm, that's near my birthday. Maybe I'll make it a Star Wars celebration.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

Yay more Star Wars!
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Did anyone else notice this is a Warner Bros. film and not 20th Century Fox?

certainly did, seemed almost wrong

Lucas never did have a good relationship with Fox. Kind of surprised the last 3 was distroed by them.

Holy crap, I totally missed that.

Heh, shows how much I pay attention. Was the latest Indy still Paramount or not?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I believe it was

Yupyup, latest was still Paramount, though since it was a Steven Spielberg film I don't get why it wasn't Amblin.. But whatever. Probably a rights thing.

Another trailer is out.
http://movies.yahoo.com/summer-movies/St...rs/133/948

Even though I have left the demographic and as much as I was disappointed with EP1-3 they do have a certian charm to them. This should be fun, for what it is. That warner bros logo does throw you a bit don't it? Not that it matters really I guess.

I would have expected a better quality from the animation, really. But whatever..

I think the animation is just fine. It is highly stylized and you either like the style or hate it, but the animation itself moves fine and is rendered consistently. Pixar may have spoiled the masses with their brand of animation so other styles may seem off. We know LA can do excellent animation as EP1-3 were basically animated movies.