Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think YiznoII is going to be mayor.

Since Pol was afc(omputer) for so long, I think YiznoII is going to win the election in CH. Not like that matters much since the town is dead as a doornail, but just thought you all should know.

That game is so finished. I'm seriously considering going back on my promise to stay until the end. It just isn't a good enough game to play without you guys. Boring as sin in fact.

Oh, and Atheu asked about us. I could be wrong, but he might be happy the wing is done with that game. Given our history. I dunno. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Well, you know, we MIGHT be able to be in there with you if you'd come into Team Speak and let us know you're gonna be around, or something constructive like that. :punk:

Yeah, there is basically nothing we can do about this. He will become mayor since we can't run against him.

Sorry your SWG guild fell apart Kirby.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

As most know, I'm the one who introduced Yiz to the guild, I've known him for 10+ years. He's immature, but a good kid, we've all seen that. I asked him what he was up to, he said there was no one ever on to talk to and that his new guild was looking for somewhere to drop a crafting hall and get better situated vendors and such. From the horses mouth. No, seriously, the kid looks like a horse. Confusedcy:

Seen Yizno in game, he is currently imp, going into vote on Pol with all my toons.

Or I could go for mayor for a period of time untill pol gets back as a stand in or something.

Bleh I can't run for mayor because it is the final week of voting or something, it is not like I would take away anything or whatever I just want to keep it intact untill someone else comes around, will register for next period with Velve then Sad

Yeah, Yizno becomes mayor with one vote by himself because the system is stupid. Nothing can be done about it or the 50 mil in the city hall. You can try to run against him next time, don't expect him to take it likely or in a mature fashion. Before pol quit it should have been turned over to QuorTek but I guess it really doesn't matter to anyone other than QuorTek. None of us play anymore.

well could offer him 50 million to sign off as mayor.. no biggie

Yeah, you could always buy him off.

well either way if he wants his guild to be in a city or so, then I think he would be reasonable and that we could get an agreement as well as long as SBR remains in control of it or something.

Also we could get TRGA in on it since those guys has reformed, and that we know Tiberious I think they could be interested in doing us a favour for eg having clearance as well in CH.

I've made a deal with him. He will be mayor for the three weeks and follow the Crystal Hollow naming conventions. I will register for mayor and he will allow me to run unopposed. Those of you still playing should vote for Kirby with any and all characters you might have. Once we regain mayor with a SBR in charge, I will honor the agreement and allow YiznoII and his Imperial guild to remain in CH, and help us re-build it. There will be no fighting allowed and everyone is to remain civil.

Assuming he keeps his end of the bargain, this should all be solved in three weeks. I for one trust him. He was a Saber after all.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Yizno is a good guy. I'd trust him in game or out of it. Smile

er... apparantly he lost to phantom polgara

all that worry for nothing Tongue

Starfire Wrote:I've made a deal with him. He will be mayor for the three weeks and follow the Crystal Hollow naming conventions. I will register for mayor and he will allow me to run unopposed. Those of you still playing should vote for Kirby with any and all characters you might have. Once we regain mayor with a SBR in charge, I will honor the agreement and allow YiznoII and his Imperial guild to remain in CH, and help us re-build it. There will be no fighting allowed and everyone is to remain civil.

Assuming he keeps his end of the bargain, this should all be solved in three weeks. I for one trust him. He was a Saber after all.

There you go making deals with devils, Star..

Ryna Wrote:er... apparantly he lost to phantom polgara

all that worry for nothing Tongue

YAY for Phantom Polgara! ^_^

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kirby - Mayor! Hanak 4 4,048 11-24-2008, 05:13 PM
Last Post: kateria