Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It is time...

To go to hell and back .... again.

http://www.blizzard.com/us/splash.html;j...5.app05_03
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Sweet!!!!!!

ugh... lemme know when a new starcraft comes out Tongue

I hope they have the Necromancer class still, I loved pwning everything with my army of Undead :tongue:

Never really got into the Diablo games. Not that I didn't try, but it just wasn't for me. Now Starcraft on the otherhand, just as Pol mentioned, now that will be something worthwhile once it is released.

Yeah, I already did the Starcarft 2 post a while back you party poopers.

http://www.starcraft2.com/
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I do recall that one......but I had to let it be known here anyway, so :-P :lol:

Pol, Ice, you are both nuts. While Starcraft is the shiz, Diablo is one of the three greatest PC franchises ever. (Jedi Knight and X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter being the other two.) I for one will be playing the crap out of this on day one.

Looks like no Necro either Meryl. Only five classes, and the new Witch Doctor is going to be the summoner. So that leaves the Barb, some Ranger type, a Sorcerer type, and something else. Paladin maybe. But there are always expansions.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Watched a video of the Witch Doctor in action, looks pretty good so far.

We already knew I was nuts.....I have been hanging with this crowd for so many years, its like second nature to me :tongue:
On that note, its about freaking time they got a new SC game, thats all I got to say about that

I have no data to prove it, but I'm fairly certain that Diablows is one of the leading causes of Carpal Tunnel in America

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I hope they have the Necromancer class still, I loved pwning everything with my army of Undead :tongue:

If you watch the gaming video, it seems the witch doctor class has replaced necromancer for the pet class. And yes, you can have an army of undead Smile
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Yep I saw that, looks pretty sweet

Diablows? Doc, you wound me.

How could you not like Diablo? I mean seriously, that game is virtual crack. In fact all this talk makes me want to play again.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I've been turning my house upside down looking for the disks for the past week...... How's that for a response Kirby....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I the only on that has beat kotor2 in a record time of one year? Reillytrooper 7 4,936 08-02-2011, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Reillytrooper
  LOL this is the most awesome thing i've seen in a long time Cillian Harth 13 7,381 05-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  It's that time of year again! Brasidus 4 3,539 12-15-2008, 06:38 PM
Last Post: SBR_Ice
  I'm back (For a short time) Quinlin 7 4,461 10-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Quinlin
  Best Stargate Atlantis Episode in a long time DDD 7 5,028 01-06-2008, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Doc
  Time to get our game on Sabers! Hanak 22 10,349 10-26-2007, 04:19 PM
Last Post: Hanak
  This is the funniest thing i've seen in a long time *lol* Cillian Harth 0 2,171 05-30-2007, 09:51 PM
Last Post: Cillian Harth
  Hell, it's about time. Meparch 5 4,090 05-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Sonic