Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best. Present. Ever.

John and I adopted a second dog! His name was Pluto but he burps and slobbers so much that it is now Stitch. He's a Golden Retriever and he's on ten day trial adoption. So far he is great, we're only need to convince the cat. Smile

I was going to wait to post to make sure he worked out---since he's over a year old we need to make sure there isn't agression towards us or the cat or the other dog. So far he's doing good. He's not aggressive so much towards the cat he just wants to play with her like she is a dog. We're working on that.

[Image: DSC00426.jpg]

[Image: DSC00451.jpg]

Any ideas why the pictures aren't posting? Weird.

Cute dog.

Nis never got the img tag working, so we can only do links.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

ah, we'll have swimming video up in the next couple of days Smile

Awwwww cute dog

Thanks Big Grin The couch is ripped up from when we left Ryna out in the living room thinking that she wouldn't chew anything :/ Luckily we got it very cheap. Yea for image tags!

which one of them is named ryna?

The one without the tung.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Aye, the little one Big Grin

He's getting along well enough with the kitty that we can keep him but it'll probably be months before they actually get along.

Dog swimming video should come today!!!!! Smile

[youtube]p7iNVbyqZe8[/youtube]

:lol: When my dog was still alive he wouldn't go in the water unless we tossed him in :tongue: