Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mep's Wii Envy Thread

Ok a few questions about the Wii.

Star said something about a Wii voice thing a la teamspeak, what is that? Is there a little Mii-phone?

Do you really need a flash card for the Wii?

Do you need the Wii condoms for your Wii controllers? You know what I am talking about.

Other than Mario this, Mario that, Zelda and the game where you shot rabbits with a plunger, what other must have games are out there for the Wii?

Not a question, but random comment, OMG they have a lightsaber attachment for the Wii controller. If only I was still 5 years old and could use such a thing without feeling like the starwars kid from that one video, cept I'm nearly 20 years older than him, so yeah, it is that much worse. (Note you are 10-15 years older than that kid, and yes it is that bad for you too. I'm talking to you Star, and yes you will still get the thing, and yes, we are bribing Belle with a 20 to video tape you, and yes, that will finally make us forget all about the cock thing)

[Image: 41f6qnnl3hL._SL500_AA280_.jpg] + [Image: 51rdYWX3KnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg]

Forced Unleased - Wii or PS3/360? See above comment.

Is that crossbow gun for Zelda actually good or is it one of those gay ass things only a Wii lover would like? See above comment above the question above.

Is a Wii charger necessary?

Anything else I should know?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Yeah for Mep! Finally getting on board with the wii!!!!!

Ok... I can answer some questions Big Grin

Wii Speak was just announced at E3 apparantly. Hopefully it'll work with Mario Kart. However, we've been doing OK using Team Speak with Mario Kart so that works too.

Wii Speak:

Nintendo revealed Wii Speak today at its E3 keynote. The accessory attaches to the sensor bar and allows voice chat and cell phone message board integration with Animal Crossing City Folk later this year.

LOS ANGELES -- During its E3 presser this morning, Nintendo revealed Wii Speak, a voice chat and cell phone service that will see its first use in Animal Crossing Wii.

Creator of Animal Crossing, Katsuya Eguchi, said in an onscreen presentation that he "wanted to create software where players could feel like they are playing together even if they were playing at different times."

The service would be worldwide, and would feature voice chat and cell phone integration, presumably with Wii Friend Code integration. Wii Speak will ship as a peripheral that attaches to the sensor bar alongside Animal Crossing for the Wii later this year.

Flash Card: You don't need a memory card. You only need it to transfer data between systems. I put pictures on mine because I use the same card with my digital photo frame and mp3 player.

Wii Condom: Only if you want to practice safe wii-ing. No you don't need it Smile

Games: MARIO KART, Mario Party 8,

http://wii.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Wii_games

And we are totally getting the lightsaber attachments. They glow for christ's sake. Who wouldn't get them?!?! Haha, hope this helps!

I would suggest you buy the condom. You have an expensive TV. A few dollars could save a lot more.

I don't think I am going to be getting a lightsaber attachement. I mean it would have to be really cool. And official. And short enough so that it doesn't hurt my television. I spent way too much cheddar on that thing to be hitting it with a twenty dollar piece of plastic. You might want a flash card if you download a lot of the Virtual Console games. If not, I wouldn't worry about it.

Must have games? That's entirely subjective. What do you like?
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Hmm, one of the coolest moments in any game was the Jax infestation of Saberwing Hall. Maybe that animal crossing game, whatever that is. Probably for 5 year olds like everything else. Do they have an educational game were they teach biology by dissecting Yoshi? That would be cool.

And Star, thanking you for telling everyone you won't be getting the Glo-A-Sword, even if you don't mean it.

I still don't know why I should buy an console, I need to be convinced and the arguments has to be better than steering around a character with a joypad having friends around, what is the interlectual gain in it?

There must be something else in it... I can't just sit down stare into the screen and steer mario around or whatever else.

ElseI would just feel like that I have bought something with no actual value other than some fat guys earning shitloads of my need in buying games all the time to not as favourable prices.

Actually those Japs aren't fat. And Q, you shouldn't buy one. You just aren't cool enough to own one, so there you go.

Archangel Wrote:And Q, you shouldn't buy one. You just aren't cool enough to own one, so there you go.

agreed Tongue

Mep, I looked for a wii for ya in Arizona when we stopped at the that there Wal-mart but they were all sold out. I was going to take a picture of it and put it on the forums but sadly it looks like you were right about them being hard to find out here Tongue

Although my mother says your full of crap because they see them all the time!!!!

:lol:

Archangel Wrote:Actually those Japs aren't fat. And Q, you shouldn't buy one. You just aren't cool enough to own one, so there you go.

Nope but the Americans are mep.. and yes I might not be cool enough to buy one... or for that sake fat enough Tongue

Wow.... I think Q just called everyone with a Wii fat :lol:

Opium addicts usually are skinny as a rail.

And unlike Ryna's parents, I don't live in a walmart. So when I say I've never seen a Wii in a store, the sample size isn't exactly all that big.

Whatchu sayin bout my parents Mep? Hmmmm? HMMMM?

at least. they. leave. the. house!!!

/hits mep and quortek with a mallet.

Tongue

A mallet.... Honestly... Who hits people with a mallet?

Here use this *hands Ryna a sledgehammer*

Ryna Wrote:Whatchu sayin bout my parents Mep? Hmmmm? HMMMM?

at least. they. leave. the. house!!!

/hits mep and quortek with a mallet.

Tongue

ow damn you Ryna Tongue

Meryl, why did you give her a mallet?

I didn't give her a mallet, Scy gave her that.... I gave her the sledgehammer, which hurts alot more :tongue: