Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boo

so this is where the cool kids hang out.... how you guys doing? SR gave me the keys so just wanted to peek in and say hello and also tell my buddy Sonic that yeah....tried galaxies again and i just cant be bothered. i can't even play it for free....sorry i missed you in there the next day.

you guys keep on keepin on.
Katana
Blondes have more fun but Redheads kick more ass!

OMG it's a Katana!
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Hiya

Can't blame you for not getting back into Galaxies, I was in for about half of the free month and wasn't really getting back into it much =/

/wave
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Hiya Katana. Been a while.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

good to see you guys....SF...been awhile indeed....Arch! wow...Dervish......dont know if i know ya Meryl but what's up to you too
Katana

Think it's possible we met once or twice in Galaxies, but I think I remember hearing a few stories about you

Hi Kat.
[Image: sig.jpg]

it's cool ya found the way to here Katana... /wave

What up, girl? You should check out the Roleplaying thread

i dont see no roleplayin thread

NiFi!!! what's happenin

oh...and play pirates of the caribbean online....it's fun
Katana

well we need one of the stupid ops to grant her access to the member section then or something.

yeah, i can't even edit my own profile or options..... no worries
Katana

Should be changed now
[Image: sig.jpg]

OMfingG it's a Kat. Um...sup? :-p