Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cards anyone?

So is everyone jumping on the online card game? The concept is interesting, but I can't see paying $10 for a digital pack of cards, when you can get then for less for real. It looks like an interesting twist though!

It did prompt me to log in, and apparently my account is still available. It shows all of the things I paid for in the past, so in theory my stuff is still there? If I had a computer that would play it I may try it, but I have no personal gaming hardware these days... have not built my cool machine yet and instead bought a Wii for my daughter.

Hope everyone is good!

ruuubbbiiiniiiiiiiii!!!!!! come back =)

Yeah, I tried the game. Got two little bonus items in the actual game too. I just want the pod-racer. That sounds too cool to pass up.

I still retain my absolute disdain for trading card games (online or otherwise) though. I have never understood them, and still can't figure out how to play this one either. I don't think I care enough to really learn.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I dunno bout it either...played it a few times during "beta" against the AI. I got my arse spanked. I have no clue about how to play it, which cards to play etc but I did play a scenario and got to stage 3. But it distracts me from playing the game that I pay for so I'll open the free packs I get every month and go from there.

not gonna touch it untill the big tournaments is worldwide and not for stupid americans only

QuorTek Wrote:not gonna touch it untill the big tournaments is worldwide and not for stupid americans only

Hey I resemble that remark! Besides its International law that is preventing that not anything that SOE/LA did.

Why so...serious..?

QuorTek Wrote:not gonna touch it untill the big tournaments is worldwide and not for stupid americans only

Hey buddy, feel free to surrender any time and you too can become a stupid American.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

sure if you can get me a pass over there Arch and a job at least 50$ per hour 37 hours a week Tongue
¨
untill then I wont play this game before I get something in return such as being able to participiate in the big card tournaments being an euro, with no restrictions and chances for winning stuff.

Take other events... player of the year can only be a person from the US for an instance to mention something else that is.

It is a kind of discrimination. :mep:

37? Sorry, Q, we only got 40+ or part-time around here ;p

Please Sonic, like anyone actually puts in a full day on Friday.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Well.. Possbly, I do know that I sometimes do...

Ahh Qour just for you buddy Big Grin

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts..._id=724097

that is kinda cool any of you guys who would like to nominate me?

Yea..I'll nominate ya as long as I dont have to write some lame ass essay about ya.

Oh and if ya dont care to read the whole post, its regarding the Euro player of the year.
http://swg.gamona.de/playeroftheyear/