Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all SBR's!

Ok here's the deal.

As of now there are 5 or 6 active members in SBR. With the Hoth instance coming out (hopefully) next month, Id like to get as many people on as possible. This is a heroic instance and is meant to be done with a full group (8 players). So I will be more than happy to give out game card keys to anyone who would come back. Even if its for a week, I feel the only way to do heroics is with people you know and have played with before.

Specifically this is for Hoth and to get everyone back into the game (at least for awhile). I understand everyone has different schedules and priorities, and well we managed to get things going back in the LSF days as well as pre-NGE.

Again I am more than happy to provide game card keys to anyone who wants to come back. D'hors has also said he would do the same.

I do feel the game is dying, but the game has improved quite a bit since the early days of the NGE. I know some have vowed never to come back, but I figured Id give this a try. Hoth is not on TC yet, and according to the Devs they have said they plan on making Hoth live in October. Which means it should hit TC pretty quick.

Hope to see some if not everyone come back at least for a month.

I'm still subscribed, so I'll be on if it's worth my while. I just don't like logging on and then doing nothing, as is what usually happens.

:thumbsup: good to hear your still subscribed. Weekends there's usually something going on. I started working nights a few weeks back so that rather limits my time when others are on.

more or less active here... depending on schedual mostly

Oooooo Hoth would be cool, unfortunately I have neither my desktop nore the ability to get online long enough to make it worthwhile for the instance Confusedosad!:

I would be willing to give it a test run....if I can find the time that is, I wouldn't mind seeing what Hoth is like and pay for a single month before I even get back into the game to be sure if it is worth my while, as Sonic has said

If it's a one time event, and happening soon, I may be able to help out

I've actually ran all of the heroic instances now, and they are surprisingly fun. I was the only Jedi in a full group (gasp!) and actually tanked the big bosses for everyone. It was a blast. I would prefer doing that with SBR, so come back if you can!
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Well, this is mainly to get more people interested in SWG again. Oh and just for clarification, Hoth is an instance (heroic) and not a planet. Not a lot of information has been released about Hoth, but what we do know is that a full group enters and has several objectives.

Rebels will defend the power generator (of course) with ground troops and snow speeders. This isn't atmospheric flight, rather the snow speeders altitude is controlled by buttons on the toolbar. They have other objectives of course but it will be against NPC's.

Hope to see at least a few of ya in game when it hits live or TC.

SBR_Zombie Wrote:Well, this is mainly to get more people interested in SWG again. Oh and just for clarification, Hoth is an instance (heroic) and not a planet. Not a lot of information has been released about Hoth, but what we do know is that a full group enters and has several objectives.

Rebels will defend the power generator (of course) with ground troops and snow speeders. This isn't atmospheric flight, rather the snow speeders altitude is controlled by buttons on the toolbar. They have other objectives of course but it will be against NPC's.

Hope to see at least a few of ya in game when it hits live or TC.

Anything to make it easy for the ground pounders.. Why the Hell can't they understand that there are still pilots in the game, or at least that want something new in the game? Why are they STILL trying to cater to the people on the ground when Star Wars was most popular for its space battles? That's what made the originals so much better than the new ones. The new ones had very few space battles. It's really apalling, in all honestly, to call this game Star Wars when it's really just a different version of WoW.

Yea I agree Sonic. Space is rather boring since I got ace months ago. Pilots are asking for more space stuff but the devs are saying that the code makes it hard to add quests and such to space. Lame I know but they didn't write it. No word on when anything new for space is coming out. After Hoth, theres going to be a politician/pa/guilds/city pass and some spy. After that droid commander (which is supposed to be like BM). Since they are cranking out Hoth atm, there's no communication from the devs at all. I guess they are down to 5 or 6 devs and a very small art department so who knows.

Sonic Wrote:I'm still subscribed, so I'll be on if it's worth my while. I just don't like logging on and then doing nothing, as is what usually happens.

Glad to hear it - means you can give me those shields back! But they have added two more instances - which we'd do the prequests for those. Then you could come along on anything we got going. I've been running instances with 5 different groups and have the hook-ups to fill out any group I make quite nicely.

I also talked with QuorTek and his is subsidizing a program where I've provided everything and someone is going to make SBR a WHOLE LOT of +35s. So then we can outfit at least part of your armor and a few other people's as well.

Right now SBR is Jedi heavy so we are restricted on a few of the instances we are able to run. Tusken, IG, and NS we should be able to do with a Jedi heavy group if we can get at least me and an officer in group.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

Could use help for the pre reqs before cysc.. got it all set so far I only need to do the black scale compound

Im a 88 bounty hunter and stil really active i would love to run istances with the old guild and hopefully someday get back in after this current rp guild. oh yea....AND DID YOU SAY SNOWSPEEDERS!?!?!!?
* SBR_Scythe tosses RSFS_Cheif a Coke
<SBRLestat> a sprite for me scythe
<SBR_Starfire> Hey Scythe, I'll have a cock
<SBR_Starfire> oh my god
<SBR_Starfire> I'm never going to live that one down am I?
<SBR_Scythe> nope

MarioG why aren't you 90! Hit me up and we will get you there in 2 days - just 45min each day if even that.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]