Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange luck today

Ok, some may know that every year Pepsi throws these enter and win things. Last year they partnered with amazon and you could get music or whatever. This year they joined forces with yahoo, and it's a rock band theme.

Anyways, I put in my two codes tonight, and as a lark I hit the instant win contest. The prize was a Rock Band two bundle for the system you want. Well I choose the wii as that's the only one I have at the moment. And low and behold I won the instant win.

I was a little shocked at first, but it's confirmed that I won a rock band 2 bundle.

Talk about luck of the draw.
Phylok Starfire

yay!
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Wahoo !!!

Congratulations, Mr. Phylok
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Sweet. Let's have a battle of the bands. Is your Wii online? We have a friend code post around here somewhere.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Sure according to the pepsi site it should be 8 to 10 weeks when it arrives. my Wii code is 3434 6943 8637 6395
Phylok Starfire

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irvin Kershner Died Today NightFire 3 3,194 12-01-2010, 01:21 PM
Last Post: Dervish
  Potbs Out Today!!! Mario Genao11 3 2,903 01-23-2008, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Mario Genao11