Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vacation

Time to head out to L.A. again.

I'll be gone for a week starting Monday, and I don't think I'll have access to any computers for checking the boards.

Just so ya know.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Quick time to paint kirbs house manly salmon err pink !

Just kidding , kirbs enjoy the vacation Tongue

You should of went there a few weeks ago Kirby, you missed out on E3 :O

...place to party.. everyone is invited...

hehehe
Phylok Starfire

Cillian Harth Wrote:You should of went there a few weeks ago Kirby, you missed out on E3 :O

Isn't E3 in Las Vegas? That's where I always thought it was.

could ye be thinking of that electronics faire that's always held in november in vegas ? Where all the new cool toys get revealed . just in time for xmas .

kateria Wrote:could ye be thinking of that electronics faire that's always held in november in vegas ? Where all the new cool toys get revealed . just in time for xmas .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consumer_Electronics_Show

Before there was an E3, Nintendo Power Magazine would always mention this Consumer Electronics Show.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

We should rather spend all the worlds money on getting a better world to live in if you ask me... or at least if everyone in the world would donate 1 dollar to me then I would be set at least. Tongue

E3 is still in L.A. CES is in Vegas. Although E3 did start out in Sin City, so good on both of ya.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

rest of us may be good ... But kirbs is still the manly salman man !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vacation! Starfire 16 10,628 05-28-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Starfire