Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Has anyone seen the trailer for the upcoming movie based on the Doomsday prophecy from the ancient Mayan civilization predicting the end of the world will be set in stone on December 21st 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc&feature=fvst

&

Yeah, I saw that. I thought John Cusack was above doing stupid disaster movies. He must be broke.

Does look like a cgi fest where all your favorite land marks get destroyed. Not that it hasn't been done before, many times.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

the trailier reminded me too much of Independence Day ... Funny same director doing 2012 too ... . An I agree with arch .

This !

http://www.foamyfanatics.net/episodes/pl...cstomovies

sums up the whole summer release of movies of late...

Yeah don't get me started on Transformers 2
Phylok Starfire

Phylok Wrote:Yeah don't get me started on Transformers 2

sooooooooo. tell us how you really Feel Tongue

Was supposed to go see it last night with the girl I'm seeing, but she had to work an extremely long shift today at work so we didn't bother going, I'll see it at some point :lol:

If I ever meet Michael Bay i'm going to punch him in the nuts 4 times

Once for mud flapps, ones for skidds, and twice for Jetfire.
Phylok Starfire

I know they bastardized Wheelie, which is very hard to do, but they also screwed up Jetfire?

O why couldn't it have been Michael Bay and not Michael Jackson? Cry

Archangel Wrote:I know they bastardized Wheelie, which is very hard to do, but they also screwed up Jetfire?

cuz if it was micheal jackson ... you could kick him in the nuts all day long and he woulnd't feel it . After all he does kids since he can't get it up that high ! . Not that he's ever gonna have an erection in this lifetime ever again .

Archangel Wrote:I know they bastardized Wheelie, which is very hard to do, but they also screwed up Jetfire?

Let's see they made Jetfire an old former decepticon, who is cranky, crogity, and falling apart.

So they took, a fast moving jet autobot who could go one on one with any of the decepticons and made him an old man. So yes Michael Bay needs to be punched in the junk multiple times for this movie.
Phylok Starfire

Well Jetfire was a former decepticon. Back in the day autobots were all automobiles and decepticons were all jets save for a couple (gun and tape player). So the one autobot that was a jet of course defected. Later they transformed into just about everything and anything like dinosours and other lame ass shit. Omega Supreme was the accient autobot that was cranky. I guess they simply combined the two. I guess I'll have to go see this movie. If anything it will have nice scenery and should be good as long as I don't pay any attention to the lame ass story I am sure it has.

not to mention it'll be nothing more then another general motors movie to plug there shit cars for 2 hours ... Just like ohh I dunno the first movie was .

I got to go see it today while Sabs was with her Grandma, and I have to say I actually enjoyed it.. I thought Mudflaps and Skidds we're funny myself *shrugs* But I go to movies to enjoy the 2 hours of mindless entertainment, especially action flicks. Personally I don't dissect them, or expect them to hold true to everything they used to be back in the 80s. Your just setting yourself up for disappointment if you do. It's an action flick, what do you expect really? It has a semi decent story, and lots of explosions lol. Whats not to love? =oP

Sabriel777 Wrote:Whats not to love? =oP

Shia Labeouf! :mep:

And that stupid movie already made 200 mil