Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Howdy

Hi Everyone,

You might know me from my exploits in another universe called Star Wars Galaxies. I've been transported through a wormhole to another universe, a new body and a new name. I'm joining SBR Corp in EVE Online.

Good to see you all, and some familiar faces have made the transition through the void.

Gwreng
(PS: Don't ask me where I came up with that I'm half drunk, hah)

Hey there! I remember your name from SWG! Weren't you a weaponsmith at one time? I think I bought at least one FWG5 from one of your vendors.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Used to have one of the best weapons smiths in the game. I didn't actually do any building. Just some of my members from FDWS.

Welcome and welcome again. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Access granted to member forums. Welcome Smile
[Image: sig.jpg]

Yeah. I remember you. I bought some weapons from your vendors over the years. Good times. Welcome to the guild!
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Howdy Gwreng 0 2,537 01-11-2010, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Gwreng