Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So it's spring 2011 now.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/106/1060098p1.html

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthrea...dit2350365

Time to get into eve star. This is going to be a long wait.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'll just stick to SWG till SWTOR comes out then

Or, you could all get into Xbox Live Tongue

Or we could all get together IRL for Hacky Sack.
[Image: dervish9bp.jpg]

"Don't be deceived by appearances, Luke. Wookiees aren't simply big shaggy humanoids. They have an ancient culture with subtleties of its own. They are creatures with close ties to nature, and a great affinity in their own way, for the Force." Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, on Wookiees. (Star Wars: A New Hope Audio Drama)

Well, ya'all seem to like various colors, and while they aren't as cool as glowbats, eyepatches come in different colors......
"Ghost Legions? Bunch of common criminals... they shouldn't give us any problems sir." - Last transmission of Col. Henry Driver, 4th Tau Ceti Lancers.

Come to the Dark Side, join me....... In STO :tongue:

STO isn't the dark side, it's the gay side. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Quinlin Wrote:Or, you could all get into Xbox Live Tongue

That too

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Come to the Dark Side, join me....... In STO :tongue:

Your suppose to help us destroy the trekkies not join them Tongue

*jumps in to offer her two creds* If any of you are bored and looking for something that has the gameplay that SWG should have had. ie) content wise, but in a similar gamestyle. Syn and I have been playing Fallen Earth for the last little bit, and have been having a lot of fun. Not an easy world, skill based, no classes etc.. Fully crafted economy. And for once its not bloody fantasy lol. Post Apocalyptic ftw!

I know most of you are into Eve, but for those who that doesn't appeal too, I highly recommend trying the 10 day free trial out for Fallen Earth =o)

I was looking at Fallen Earth, wasn't sure how it would turn out though. Glad to hear it's fun lol. Maybe I'll give it a try sometime

Well if ya do Meryl, our character names are Ocalypse Munroe and Ulysses Bile =o) Just add us to friends.

Bah. A whole year? Ain't that a bitch. Well, at least it won't be rushed.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

And by then they hopefully have implented space as well into the game... so I am fine with it all as well.

Sabriel777 Wrote:*jumps in to offer her two creds* If any of you are bored and looking for something that has the gameplay that SWG should have had. ie) content wise, but in a similar gamestyle. Syn and I have been playing Fallen Earth for the last little bit, and have been having a lot of fun. Not an easy world, skill based, no classes etc.. Fully crafted economy. And for once its not bloody fantasy lol. Post Apocalyptic ftw!

I know most of you are into Eve, but for those who that doesn't appeal too, I highly recommend trying the 10 day free trial out for Fallen Earth =o)

Hm.. I think I actually have a Fallen Earth t-shirt around here.

/ponders
[Image: sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD-0 for 12/20/2011 Hanak 8 5,307 12-30-2011, 01:10 AM
Last Post: Hanak
  Star Wars: The Old Republic - E3 2011 Trailer Cillian Harth 5 5,109 06-04-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: NightFire
  Taral V Developer Walkthrough From PAX east 2011 Cillian Harth 2 3,613 03-14-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Hanak