Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expansion classes

I know this is too soon, but i've created a poll for expansion classes, please take a moment and vote for your favorite

You should remove any factional prestige class from it though including the mando thing is my five cents to the debate.

voted for beast tamer though how odd that might sound

QuorTek Wrote:You should remove any factional prestige class from it though including the mando thing is my five cents to the debate.

voted for beast tamer though how odd that might sound

You out of all people voted against Mandalorian? :O

Mandalorian isn't a class like Jedi, it's a way of life. I'd vote against it too

Meryl Haddox Wrote:Mandalorian isn't a class like Jedi, it's a way of life. I'd vote against it too

Umm Jedi and Sith is a way of life also, they follow a code of their own.

Cillian Harth Wrote:Umm Jedi and Sith is a way of life also, they follow a code of their own.

cept Jedi are supposedly born with a higher meticliterine count then normal folks , so they are able to wield the force an be trained into the lifestyle an codes of conduct of jedi / sith ... Mando's is a culteral code . So different for dealing with classes .

Mandalorians is the starwars version of the spartans in a figure of speech a people with a powerfull leader where only the finest would survirve.

Great ... just what I don't want to envision ... A bunch of 7yr old twats running aorund as republic soldiers or sith bounty hunters , screaming out " We ARE MANDO !" .... an trying to emulate mandolorians .... Sad but you know some tool somewhere is having a wet dream over that possiblity .

:zap!:

Would not mind being a mando... but not in a profession kind of way so you select the class and bam you are one kind of idealogy.

Also it would be a nice feature though if you do bad stuff as a jedi that is nor oriented by teh order they should make an expelled form the order option and make you start all over again with a new class not being able to select jedi as an option ever again on that specific character.

while that be cool quor , you have to realize bioware would do that . Lucas arts are bleeding heart care bears an would never allow that option . Instead they'd pull an EQII moment an have you under go some sort of betrayer / redemption quest chain an you'd get back into the order or be able to say screw it an go join the sith .

Just because you're kicked out of the Order doesn't mean you suddenly can't use the Force.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Well it is unlikely they would make another profession for a rogue Jedi/Sith is the way I am thinking... if the case though I would be all over becoming one. Tongue

Profession doesn't really mean all that much as far as story goes. They could technically expel you from the Order as far as story goes, but let you keep the class.

I'd be a little surprised if that actually doesn't happen in game.
[Image: sig.jpg]

Guess I am going to become expelled then Tongue

Actually most of us that would play a force class would end by that from just viewing our ways from SWG, none of them are rather Jedi nor Sith relevant as it is haha..

Grey Jedi for the Win

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advanced classes overview page Cillian Harth 28 14,115 06-13-2011, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Starfire
  SWTOR's Advanced Classes Cillian Harth 50 27,215 08-28-2010, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Underdark
  First digi expansion inc! Zombie 0 3,362 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Next SWTOR Expansion "Galactic Starfighter Announced" Naveh 0 7,054 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Heard there was a space expansion Red_Dawg 0 2,440 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: