Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
European Beer

Yeah yeah, that night I had drunk 2 1/2 beers. They were some strange european beers I decided to try out. Ended up puking that night and was sick as a dog. Needless to stay I am no longer adventurous when it comes to european beers. I now file them away with things it is best not know what happens when you drink them, like bleach.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Archangel Wrote:Yeah yeah, that night I had drunk 2 1/2 beers. They were some strange european beers I decided to try out. Ended up puking that night and was sick as a dog. Needless to stay I am no longer adventurous when it comes to european beers. I now file them away with things it is best not know what happens when you drink them, like bleach.

Concludes that American beer is too close to pure water :p

Agreed.... That's why I bring Canadian beer to SaberCon, makes up for the lack of real beer

American beer is too close to urine....... :mep:

No, those beers I picked up were those supper beers with 20% alcohol or something and super sized and I didn't realize they had such a kick.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

Yummy

Archangel Wrote:American beer is too close to urine....... :mep:

No, those beers I picked up were those supper beers with 20% alcohol or something and super sized and I didn't realize they had such a kick.

Well that just proves Americans can't drink :p

I drank one of those things last night. It was vile and not a good representation of the difference between American beer and European stuff. Didn't enjoy it, beer isn't supposed to taste like straight grain alcohol mixed with hops, with that being the end of the flavors involved. I like at least some taste of y'know.. malt.

To be honest American beer can be just as good as its similarly priced European brethren so long as you aren't buying the big name brand shit.
[Image: sig.jpg]

NightFire Wrote:I drank one of those things last night. It was vile and not a good representation of the difference between American beer and European stuff. Didn't enjoy it, beer isn't supposed to taste like straight grain alcohol mixed with hops, with that being the end of the flavors involved. I like at least some taste of y'know.. malt.

To be honest American beer can be just as good as its similarly priced European brethren so long as you aren't buying the big name brand shit.

I know and am just kidding around hehe some brands is made only for the % too... them thinking its an awesoem taste.. but no...

and I is joking theres good brands everywhere in the world actually... am a beer guy and like good quality beer from all over the world.. not the 'slave' brands thats made for alchoholics and teen punks that doesnt know better. :p

That's why it's all about Canadian beer Tongue

Posts moved to new thread!
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

lol who knew one little post would cause so much change :tongue:

Compared to Mexican beers....which I believe contain a % of urine in them Wink
We have no choice, Admiral Ghent! Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!

when it comes to beer . For me unless it's Guiness . It just isn't worth drinking . If I want american beer . I'll go to the toilet scoop out urine into a glass chill it in the fridge for an hour . Add some lemon juice or something to give it slight flavor . Stir . Done .

If I want something mild and light , then That Canadian beer , that Labatt's stuff isn't to shabby . Expensive but not bad . Thankfully I keep a full stock a guiness so life is all good :-).

Mmmmmmm Guinness......

SBRLady_Polgara Wrote:lol who knew one little post would cause so much change :tongue:

That's the power of the Home De.....I mean Guild Mom. Tongue
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]