Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allies and Adversaries

So, I've been on the hunt for old SWG guilds we played with often and seeing if they are getting back together.

Unfortunately, I haven't ran into alot of guilds for allies - just adversaries.

Here are some of the Republic guilds I've ran into:
The Guardians - PvP server type unfortunately.
Shards of Alderaan (SoA) - PvP server type as well.

Sith Empire guilds:
RID - PvE, East Coast, with Lexx Yovel leading. I think it would be fun to continue showing them how it's done.
TRGA - PvE, East Coast, with Xanth leading. These were some really good people - you may recall a few, Tiberious, his son Chewbica, and last but not least Mikee Gnox, were all TRGA members.

Considering how close I've been with TRGA and our relationship with them as a guild being quite good, I was wondering what you guys would think of doing something like this:
Since they are Empire and we are Republic, when we make an Empire toon we throw it into TRGA. When they make a Republic toon, they join up with Saber. Pure and simple, you can't trade credits or items across faction anyways and it effectively adds to our numbers with some very good, experienced players. There are a few other pros but I don't want to type anymore.

What do you guys think?
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

TRGA , those lot take me back a few years ... tho in swg they were rebel and a total scream .... they were a tough lot too . Gave us a real hard time when I was imperial for a while with THM. But always a class organization from top to bottom . an later when I went rebel , TRGA were powerfull alies to have . even after joining saberwing .

I'm all for hooking up with Xanthe again in coordinated stuff .

Eh... I don't think I'm fond of that idea, but I have no way of stopping it. Since I doubt I'll make an imp toon it's not a biggie.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

I don't really like the idea myself. If their alt wants to join that's fine, they can go through the normal process, it isn't exactly hard.

Me and Jen are probably rolling any Imp alts on a PVP server though.
[Image: sig.jpg]

I'm ok with that...just as long as we get some pvp then i'm down.

Does TRGA also roleplay from time to time?

Imps on a PvP server...hmm...that will be good, you (we'll?) be able to join up for/against The Guardians or SoA. (I should get them talking together so that they are on the same server again)

PvP with them....rofl, that and Raids/Ops will be their speciality. I first hung out with them doing HK-47, they could rock that instance.

Roleplay - Xanth has organized a few events in his day. I would bet Kateria knows more than I do though.

I wasn't implying it as a requirement, only a recommendation to send Sith characters over to them on our server.

Trga excells in pvp , and raids / ops .... they had some the best tactical minds swg ever produced ... RP ?? sometimes , an at most it was very light rp . Crafters , pvpers , raiders was what they specialized in . You wanted to run instances everyone else found impossible ... TRGA was amoung the elite who knew how to get the job done with minimal resources.

an they had a good sense of humour an knew how to have a good time .

In TS they used to say '5 dolla' alot and whenever they did I would randomly tip someone 5 credits. They are the ones that helped me build my jetpack. I still remember dancing naked in the depths of the DWB with them.

I always had a blast with them. I think Rubini used to hang out with them too, or was that SoA?

hehe Tr was with me an Xallia when we both had our own Jp's to craft . an they were with me when I had my first Mando suit crafted ... same run ! . was insane but hella fun .

So yeah, no one likes the idea of Rabies Wing, fine, whatever. :mep:
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

So I got a reply from Acer and he said that they were game for it, more exactly: "Most of the SBR guys I remember where cool as hell, and it's definitely worth considering, as long as the mechanics actually allow it to happen in the first place." (He hadn't read the guild FAQs Tongue) After he knew it was possible he said that would be cool.

This also means we'd get to play with Mikee again - I can't wait to read his post on the server forums....poor smucks.

I personally plan on making an Imperial Agent in TRGA.

hehe not sure which sith class I'd go with ....

I've already figured my first character will be Bounty Hunter, my second will be Jedi Knight, not sure if I want my third (if I can have a third) will be Inq or Warrior =/

Meryl Haddox Wrote:I've already figured my first character will be Bounty Hunter, my second will be Jedi Knight, not sure if I want my third (if I can have a third) will be Inq or Warrior =/

You should make your main character a Jedi Knight then and make the Bounty Hunter your alt since were a republic guild anyways Tongue

I'm sticking with my shadow , she's just too cool . prolly will do a dps gunslinger spec'd smuggler as an alt , or a soldier vangaurd not sure yet .

Emp side , the sith Inq. with prolly a bounty hunter . sith ae lightning attacks of the Inquisiter = bloody cool graphics effects and lethal carnage ... specially with the AOE attacks .