Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bioware should hire this guy to do all the voiceovers for TOR

This clip speaks for itself

I'm sorry if this hurts anyone's feelings but I'm sad that Bioware is doing kotor3 not Obsidian
Troop 679 legion "heart breakers and life takers"

considering obsidian dropped the ball on alot of stuff I'm glad they gone.

Obsidian may have come out with some cool stuff lately, but they AND LucasArts dropped the ball. Leave it to Lucas to rush something.
Financially only Bioware could have pulled this project because it is backed by EA and LucasArts.
While KOTOR2 might have been cool, I think TOR will be awesome because Bioware puts their heart into gamemaking and meaningful story. At the end of KOTOR2 it didn't feel as epic or meaningful as KOTOR.
[Image: BRQ8v.gif]

I seriously thought that guy was dead.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Pallos Wrote:I seriously thought that guy was dead.

No that's Hightower

No I thought he had died after spaceballs.
If violence wasn’t your last resort, you failed to resort to enough of it. - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries

Pallos Wrote:No I thought he had died after spaceballs.

Nope Michael Winslow is still alive and doing quite well in fact

He was at the Japanese place we ate at during Dragon Con 09(?).
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

Did your sushi suddenly sound like it came back to life?
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

No. He noticed that I figured out who we was, and got this panicked look on his face. He probably didn't want to deal with yet another fan telling him how awesome he is, or calling him Motormouth Jones for the billionth time. I wasn't planning on bothering him, but if I was, that look would have killed it.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.