Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lotro

Hehe decided to re install lotro an maybe play for a while til tor comes in . My highest level characters are on landroval . An seeing that everyone there I knew haven't played in years . I could roll to any server . Need to relearn the game a bit as it has changed alot since pre moria . I'll prolly be going with either LM or a minstral .

Are there any recomended servers other sabers play on for lotro ?

I think that is the sever some people play on actually. I created a char on that server but it is rather boring if no one else is playing. With that said, I can play it if others are playing.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]

I'm on brandywine but I haven't logged in for awhile...hoping for that blasted invite!

I have several toons on meneldor

hrmm I suppose I could start over on meneldor . hehe shouldn't take to long to level up to 20 ish . 30 might take a bit a time . Are Lm's still decent and wanted for groups ?

kateria Wrote:hrmm I suppose I could start over on meneldor . hehe shouldn't take to long to level up to 20 ish . 30 might take a bit a time . Are Lm's still decent and wanted for groups ?

LM's are pretty hardcore as long as they stay geared up. They deal high damage, stop baddies in their tracks, and have somewhat decent mitigation towards damage.

hehe ya , on landroval I've a 56 LM and a 56 hunter , and a 25 minnie .

on brandywine I've a 21 LM , 21 Minnie , 20 captain

on Menelder I've got a LM at 12 , and a minnie at 12

on Arkenstone I've a 60 LM , 60 Minnie .

I haven't played lotro since 2009 . tho I do have all the expansions .

So this go around where ever is the best place to play , server wise . I'll go with a LM and a minnie . both seem the most fun .

Syn and I are playing LOTRO every night pretty much. We are also on Landroval.
I have a 50 Guardian, a 49 Warden, and a 18 Hunter
Syn has a 50 Minstrel, a 48 Runekeeper, and a 18 Hunter as well.

We both have Moria, but not Mirkwood or Isengard.

We've been playing our little newbie hunters lately. (hobbits ftw)
So if anyone wants to join us our names are Tiberiel and Hobites.

P.S Landroval is the best server imo.. It's the RP server, and there are some really good people there. The amount of RP events that happen is crazy, and they are VERY well done. Every Thursday night, iirc, the guild "The Lonely Mountain Band" plays a concert at the Bird and Baby Inn in Michel Delving, and it's amazing how many people come to it lol. I seriously love the music system in that game... beats any other MMO on the market for sure. They had a 6 piece band last time, with everyone playing different instruments.

In any case, hope to see some of you! We're going to be playing this until TOR comes out Smile

Also, what is your characters name Mep? So I can add you to my friends list.

I'm mostly on my new baby minstril . I rolled a new one up since I hadn't played in over two years . I figured easier to just roll a new minnie to get used to things .She's a hobbit an just hit 20 . Loving hobbits . wish my human LM coulda been a hobbit hehe .

Landroval character names :

Rhyhana , Minstril hobbit 20 . journeyman tinkerer

Edlyne, Lore Master , Human 55, Master Supreme Schoolar

Zephy, Hunter , Elf 54 , Master woodcrafter Master forester

Sarika, Burgler , hobbit , 19 , Tailor . (( rarely on this character))

I added your hobbit to my friends list Kateria. Mep, do you play at all? If so, what is your characters name? I am on most nights, even if only for a bit, so you should come on sometime Smile

Mepborn is my chars name.

I think I quit playing a little while after the Mirkwood Expansion, just before it went F2P. I tried it out once again after that, and I didn't much care for it. But I still have it installed - with a lifetime sub, could prolly hop on sometime to play with you all.

And the music part of the game does rock. I always played over creeps in the moors, since you know that makes em mad. Big Grin My rune stone was called "NoFreepsHere"

Was great talking to you again last night Mep Big Grin I am making some gear for ya today, and I'll mail it to your character. Was nice to talk to you too Kateria Smile

Ah thank you. Mepborn the Well Dressed has a good ring to it. Though not as nice as Mepborn the One Shotter. Of course any title is better than Mepborn the One Shotted, so so good armor for a char in the lvl 9-12 range would be wonderful.

I sent you some really nice level 8 stuff, since I don't have the recipes for level 12ish.. However I do have some really nice stuff made for you, for level 14-20ish. Smile Syn is gonna make you a new staff too, when he gets on tonight, and he has a master supreme jeweller, who can make you some nice jewellery too. I send him a bunch of copper and silver today, so he can do that tonight. Btw, if you aren't going tailor, and you get any light or medium hides, feel free to send them my way. Pretty much any animal will drop them.

Crafting in the game is actually pretty useful and fun imo.

See ya tonight!