Create an account

Please ensure that you clear your cookies for the site before trying to log in; until cookies are cleared you will experience issues logging/remaining logged in. (April 07, 2020) x

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well crap

Just got an email asking me to call SOE to verify my account...it has been locked until I do. Such bullshit.

same here mon ami . soe can go burn in a fire. Useless muppets.

Action news story at 11!!!!

http://pc.gamespy.com/articles/119/1199775p1.html

And for thou's who can't access that website

"Sony: 100,000 SOE, PSN Accounts Compromised
By Mike Sharkey | Oct 12, 2011
Company once again the target of hackers.

Here we go again. After making Sony the victim of the largest theft of consumer data in history in April, hackers are once again trying to make SOE and PlayStation Network their digital punching bags. Sony announced that its networks have been breached and nearly 100,000 SOE and PSN accounts have been compromised.

In a statement issued across Sony's networks, Chief Information Security Officer Philip Reitinger said his team recently detected that individuals were attempting to "test a massive set of sign-in IDs and passwords against our network database." More than 33,000 SOE accounts were impacted, he said, and those accounts have been locked as Sony reviews the incident.

"Please note, if you have a credit card associated with your account, your credit card number is not at risk," Reitinger said. "We will work with any users whom we confirm have had unauthorized purchases made to restore amounts in the PSN/SEN or SOE wallet."

Reitinger said Sony believes the account information was obtained from an outside source, not Sony's network, and as a result of the attack the company is requiring secure password resets for all impacted users. If you are among those locked out of your SOE account, Sony said you will soon receive an email at the address associated with your SOE account. That email will advise you on the next steps required to validate your account and get you back online."

Seriously, I don't think these hackers quite realize their actually turning the public against them with shit like this, it's retarded =/

Come the death of Star Wars Galaxies I think I will be cancelling my SOE Subs. I'll miss SWG terribly, but it will be nice to not have to give those nimrod bastards any more money.
"Return with Honor."-Saberwing motto.

hehe the only active sub I have with SoE is star wars galaxies . which is now free to play . When galaxies shuts down . I'm done with soe products . Sooooo looking forward to ToR . :bravo:

There's a lot of people feeling the same way I think, as it is I'm not even playing DCUO at all anymore, completely lost interest in it, so I'll likely be severing ties with SOE as well soon

I may still play PotbS, but it's F2P so I won't have to purchase anything, and since I did my one more for swg as a station pass, I've got all the benefits of a player once subscribed. May play some clone wars adventures too, but it's getting old already.

No more cc information for SOE tho, fo sho.

kateria Wrote:hehe the only active sub I have with SoE is star wars galaxies . which is now free to play . When galaxies shuts down . I'm done with soe products . Sooooo looking forward to ToR . :bravo:

Dido Tongue

Jayce Wrote:I may still play PotbS, but it's F2P so I won't have to purchase anything, and since I did my one more for swg as a station pass, I've got all the benefits of a player once subscribed. May play some clone wars adventures too, but it's getting old already.

No more cc information for SOE tho, fo sho.

I'm going to cancel POTBS and SWG even my Xbox live account, it was a good run but all I ever need is SWTOR

SWTOR ROCKS !

kateria Wrote:SWTOR ROCKS !

I'm wondering whats taking them so long with this new built?

cybernetics and two rumoured new races ... might have something to do with it . along with the other 3 new flashpoints and two new operations ? ...

kateria Wrote:cybernetics and two rumoured new races ... might have something to do with it . along with the other 3 new flashpoints and two new operations ? ...

cybernetics?? niccceee

Sadly, this turned me away from SWG. I waited 3 days before I called SOE. Now I hardly log in even with the invasions and I am soooo sick of the GMF. I pray to the Jedi Gods that TOR will NEVER have this crap.

Funny story though, I logged in the other day and went afk (completely forgetting the Eisley invasions and when I came back I found myself in the cloner. First time in a VERY long time...because I rarely do PVE anymore.

The two new races had better be wookiee and Mon Cal. I can understand no mon cals, but no wookiees? TOR isn't a star wars game without playable wookiees.
[Image: image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19&dateline=1208027303]